Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

1. if you intend to change and get naked in front of little girls and women pre op, it’s a women’s rights issue, because that person truly isn’t a woman even though they think they are. Mental disorders should not be rewarded

2. yes it can cause psychological harm to women and children who have to change with them in locker rooms

Who are you warning and about what?

My mistake.

Penises don’t cause psychological harm.

People will get used to it. Just like people got used to desegregation.

Stop quoting me please.

And here is the problem! Everyone needs to just accept mental disorders as ok. It’s not ok, it’s a sickness. So women and children to hell with them! They just need to accept penis’s waved around their faces. Self defeating feminism. Children are more of a protected class than sickos with mental disorders who think it’s ok to show off their naked body and penis to vulnerable children. Wow you compare ones color of skin to a dude with a penis believing they are a woman? New all time low.

Gender as in what society considers to be a man vs a woman, how they dress, talk, expected to act, etc… are social constructs. Gender identity, that is the internal feeling of being a man, a woman, or somewhere in between, appears to be influenced by both biology and environment.

No. Nothing.

Sure. But many theories on what prexisted the big bang are based on observations of the universe and our current understanding of physics.

I didn’t say “mental cases”. Those are your words.
The recommended treatment (not cure) for gender dysphoria is transitioning, but only as far as the individual is comfortable doing. Surgery is not something to take lightly and no one should be forced to undergo surgeries they don’t want to.

Why do you feel the need to police people’s genitals?

1. You act as if there is something inherently wrong with penises.

2. How many adults are currently running around naked with children at the moment, that this would even be a problem?

3. Civil rights is civil rights.

It all ends with opinions on things that can’t be tested.

1 Like

Only when she doesn’t tell her straight boyfriend first. :rofl:

1 Like

No woman should be forced to go to a bathroom with a male with a penis it’s a two way street.

Until it cancels out other rights. The right to use a restroom without seeing someone with a penis. Which is what the men’s bathroom was designed for.

Please explain how seeing a penis in and of itself causes psychological harm.

No woman is forced to go to a bathroom with a male with a penis.

Prove it doesn’t. You don’t decide what harms children and what doesn’t.

I’ve been in both men’s only, and coed restrooms. I’ve yet to see another mans penis in a restroom. I think people are exaggerating the issue here.

Even in public showers or locker rooms, many tend to have private areas.

This whole issue is overblown.

They kinda are if a person with a penis is allowed
In their bathroom, it’s not like they want to go to the men’s room instead.

You have never played organized sports or been to a country club, or golf club or spa I presume?if you have been then you are lying, and I see penis’s all the time at the urinal. Same at the country club changing room.