Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

Do you have evidence to show? Nudists parents kids, don’t seem to be harmed by having seen their parents or other peoples penises.

Amazing that you quote the deviants in life and try to justify it as normal.

Why can’t you explain it if you believe it to be true? The proof I have is the lack of proof to the contrary.

What you have are feelings! Not proof. If I put on a wig and said I was a woman and stripped naked in front of your wife and daughters in a spa bathroom, you’d be totally ok with that?

Outside of a few showers, it’s rare. Most of the places I’ve been have curtains instead just big rooms with shower heads. And just about everyone walked around with a towel, unless actively showering.

Why are you looking? This has literally never happened to me once. Not even in urinals that are essentially a trough with no dividers.

Most transgender people seem to be uncomfortable with people seeing their genitals anyway. YOSUP wants to bar transgender people from using the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity on the off chance that a woman or child will catch a glimpse of a penis and the off chance that said glimpse is going to cause them harm. The whole thing is overblown. It’s my guess that they don’t even care about women and children and they’re using them as props to further their anti-trans bigotry.

Dudes pull their darn pants down when walking up to the urinals it’s not intentional it just happens. And it’s not rare, every golf course I have ever visited has an open locker room concept! I’m a member of 3 golf courses all the same concept, and the showers are only separated by cement and a plastic shower curtain.

Yup, being discreet about ones genitals seems to come with the dysphoria territory for many.

What do they think transgender folk are going to do? Run around with their penises, shaking them into peoples faces?

Or maybe you are a nut who defends nuts! I don’t care if you identify as a tomato if you are at a restroom or changing place with an open concept, you don’t need to be getting naked in front of women and children. They are so uncomfortable they let it all hang lose like the spa in California. And it was multiple people complaining not just that one on tape.

Kinda like multiple women complained about at the spa? Sure!

I have never seen a grown man pull their pants down to use a urinal… but I’ll take your word for it. Maybe its something specific to golfers. :wink:

Regardless, there’s a simple solution: Keep your eyes to yourself.

1 Like

I’ve never been to a country club, or golf club. So maybe they are different. I have been told though, that old men do like to flaunt their penises around though.

I’ve never seen this outside of really young boys doing it. Those guys are using the urinal wrong.

2 and at the same spa. Not exactly an epidemic.

So if I put a wig on and say I am a woman and get naked at a public changing place in front of your wife and kids where other grown women are naked, your cool with it?

Lol to hell with women’s rights! This isn’t just a one spa issue.

I care if you identify as a tomato… you should seek help about that.

Kinda like a dude thinking he’s a girl! I agree both should seek help.

Women’s rights are fine. Which other spas?

Transgender people DO seek help. You just don’t like what the professionals say.

This has been going on for a while, the person had an erection while talking to the woman. By law that is indecent exposure. Going into a bathroom to get aroused.