Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

That doesn’t make you another gender or the person with split personalities to be different people! It’s a mental disorder that needs to be treated not rewarded.

Most mental health professionals agree that the best treatment for gender dysphoria is transitioning.

Same can be said of quantum mechanics and general relativity and anyone that doesn’t understand physics.

If you say FULLY FULLY transitioning, I said from the start I’m ok with that. Not fully transitioning isn’t a mental statement. It’s not knowing if your a woman or a man. Either commit to it, or don’t commit to it. Others should not suffer because your a nut case.

Sure. But those are based in science.

Nope, underlying untestable assumptions have been made in both fields. Starting with the assumption all of this is physically real.

Why fully? Do you believe the only difference between a man and a woman is what’s between their legs? Are male and female brains and personalities identical?

Yes, but there parts that are based in underlying testable things.

Same is true of religion. Is love real and testable? Yes.

1 Like

Because If the prescription for suffering for a mental disorder is transitioning you commit to it fully! My great grandfather had dissociative disorder, and trust me you didn’t want him taking half his prescription you wanted him taking it all, half isn’t enough to help him or the people around him. Either fully commit to the change or don’t! If you know you are a woman fully commit to it, if you have a Johnson, I’d say you aren’t fully committed to what the cure would be.

What do you mean by people not fully committing?

Not from god.

Going from pre op to post op!

Who are you to tell them which surgeries they need to have? Transgender people should only do the surgeries the are comfortable with.

If something were to happen to woman’s body, but they were able to keep her brain alive and connect it to a computer so she can communicate… would she still be a woman?

I thought gender wasn’t innate? Oh and gender is purely a social construct, because it amounts to a series of fashion preferences at this point and even that is likely to be gone in the not too distant future. Should someone who identifies as male be shamed if he wants to wear a dress? What os inherently masculine or feminine about a dress outside of cultural perception?

1 Like

Parts remember? Both make untestable and unprovable assumptions at the point of origin, science, universe began with the big bang, religion God did it. There is no way to find out or test what of anything was here before the big bang. Because that information is outside the universe, you know, like God.

How does love between humans support the existence of god?

They are mental cases, you yourself said as much! You said it’s a mental disorder! Sitting on the fence about the cure really means you don’t know what gender you are. That goes from transexual to gender confused. My Papaw had the right to run around the streets not taking his medicine but it wasn’t fair to his family our the people in society so he took his meds. Especially if it causes undo harm to others. One of his personalities was extremely violent, he needed the medicine. A pre op transexual is a gender confused person who harms or offends people psychologically for not going through with being a woman completely.

They preach about it quite a bit, I didn’t offer it as proof God exists, I offered it as part of religious doctrine. AKA part of religion.

1. What business is it of anyone if someone has genital surgery or not?

2. Are you seriously saying, that a woman having a penis causes psychological harm to others?