Why Are Democrats Are Clueless About Guns?

Fear? It’s not us trying to disarm our fellow law abiding citizens out of fear. That would be the folks on your side of the aisle.

We on the other hand are well equipped and prepared to deal with the problems when they arise and do so some 2 million plus times a year.

It isn’t us starting the bulk of the discussions about gun control, we simply respond in threads that are made on the subject or occasionally start threads highlighting when the latest greatest democrat gun control measure is being proposed.

Leave the subject alone if you want us to remain silent.

I must say though, for someone who doesn’t much care about the subject you spend an inordinate amount of time arguing about it.

1 Like

It’s impossible to have an intelligent discussion on the subject with those who are clueless.

Guns are not “bad” they are morally neutral. No gun ever committed a crime.

Not compared to my other discussions. I find it fascinating though to see how “passionate” gun huggers are.

You call it being prepared but I call it fear.

Accuses those on the left of hinting at another revolution…then goes on to hint about another revolution. Brilliant!!!

2 Likes

If you say so.

Id prefer to just avoid one altogether…

Why would anyone with a gun be afraid?

Logic says so. It’s an inanimate object.

Very telling IMO.

Trump has no right opining about guns.

1 Like

I could not agree more. And a lot of other things.

I waa hoping you would tell me.

Then you need to buy a dictionary and turn off your own bias.

You have no reason to fear anything you are prepared to handle.

Really? Exactly what is it you think you learned?

I’m not hinting at anything. I am stating flatly that unlike our last civil war which was a war against norther and southern states the next one will not be, it will be a war between aligned individuals.

It won’t be fought on distant battlefields along the Mason/Dixon Line it will be fought between neighbors, between neighborhoods, and between the major cities and communities surrounding them.

Take a look around the world at how the civil wars of the last century have played out, particularly the Iraqi Civil War, the Syrian Civil War and our own war in Afghanistan where basically it’s the Taliban vs everyone else.

So you are telling me you have no fears whatsoever?

I fear nothing I’m prepared to deal with.

The only things that instill fear in me are those which are beyond my control and/or cannot be anticipated.

My point exactly. You think by not being armed a situation will be beyond your control and by your own admission you would be fearful. Therefore you carry a gun in order not to fear the unknown which means you carry a gun out of fear.

1 Like