Why Are Democrats Are Clueless About Guns?

You made up the idea that mentioning bullets is somehow saying something about guns. The thread is about Democrats not knowing ■■■■ about guns. A Republican remarking about bullets says nothing about what they know about guns.

OK, I admit that mentioning bullets is saying something about guns.

And generalizing that (all) Democrats don’t know ■■■■ about guns is lazy and boring.

Why are you admitting to an incorrect statement? Mentioning bullets doesn’t say anything about what you know about guns.

In general, Democrats don’t know ■■■■ about guns. Yes, there are exceptions, particularly among older Democrats from the more rural states, but the young big city fare left Democrats don’t know a bullet from a cartridge from casing let alone anything about the machine that fires them.

The whole discussion is just stupid to begin with. The quote references folks on the left that keep hinting at/hoping for another revolution and he’s pointing out that it’s our side that has virtually all of the guns and at least a trillion rounds of ammo.

The next American Civil War will not be a war between states, it will be a war between neighbors and urban dwellers vs the sub urban and country classes.

As to your first statement - Yes exactly. That was my point to Samm.

As to your second - Should be a short war; almost none of those liberal urban dwellers have the trillions of bullets (and the guns that use them).

I’m just gonna leave this here:

“That was a long time. I will say this, I’ve always liked—I like Roger, he’s a character. But I like Roger. For a team of 29 people with AK27s, or whatever they were using, to charge a house like they did at 6:00 in the morning. I think that was a very sad thing for this country.”

• Donald Trump

TLDR: Trump thinks the rifles carried by the FBI are “AK-27s”

Ok just knock it off with the game already samm…its old…you know damn well what king is implying…there is no need to wittle this down to the semantics you are trying to argue…

The same urban dwellers that are avoided by “your side” because of gun crime? Something seems off about your generalization… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nonsensical gibberish. Most urban dwellers are not armed much less armed criminals.

Crime stat’s aren’t that hard to come by.

Of course I know what King was implying, but in no way did it reveal that he or any other Republican are clueless about guns (as Democrats generally are) which was the implication made by person who made the post that I responded to.

If you can’t refute me and don’t want to admit that I am right, you can always just stop replying to my posts.

Yes … Trump was a Democratic up until just a few years ago. That’s probably where he got his firearms knowledge. :wink:

1 Like

It could be asked why are so many conservatives are obsessed with guns and live their entire lives in fear.

This argument between those that want gun control and those that dont will rage on eternally.

More appropriate questions are why are you obsessed with our guns and why do you think having guns leaves us anything to be scared of?

Not obsessed at all. I dont care if you have a gun or not. Sure I think there needs to be more sensible gun control in the US but its not a topic I am passionate about.

In my family and extended circle of firends we have a few individuals who are into shooting firearms and own a lot of firearms and the one consistent factor is no matter what we are doing or where we are they manoeuver the discussoon towards either their firearm collection or gun control. Very similar to what i have seen on this messageboard over the years but thats okay.

And yes if someone carries a gun for self protection around outside of a professional need then they are scared of something. My neighbour carries his firearm even when he mows his lawn. Nice guy and all that but I really dont see the need.

This is a discussion that will never end as we will never agree. I wont persuade you and you wont persuade me.

The fact that you accuse conservative gun owners of being obsessed and living their lives in fear says otherwise.

Most Democrats, even the moron ones, know how to string a coherent sentence together.

You don’t need to be a gun expert to argue the danger they are to our society - just like you don’t have to be a syphilis expert to know it’s not good.

Why would anybody with a gun be afraid?

You aren’t good at analogies.