Why are Democrats accelerating the collapse of cities they control?

You’re wrong, but I’m ok with it. I tried.

No I am not. Culture is not why Dave McCoy built a rope tow in a non existent town 80 years ago. It was because that portion of the Sierras held snow longer than almost anywhere else in California. The mountain prospered because he was right

You have it backwards. The operating environment creates the culture.

Culture didn’t create the oil industry in Texas, geography did. Culture had nothing to do with why the Gold Rush occurred in California, the fact that gold was found there did. Culture came later

Of course it is. Would he have done it if he was relying on Jamaicans as his client base?

Skiing is a culture.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy: Culture gets it out of the ground. Culture monetizes it.

Culture is the result, not the cause

Until it becomes the cause by creating the operating environment.

People move to ND because of the oil. Not because of the culture. I had a couple relatives that moved there for the job. They moved from a state that did not have oil.

And if there is no oil, culture doesn’t mean squat.

Why is there a lot of drilling in North Dakota?

There’s a lot of oil in California, why aren’t they moving there instead?

There’s oil in California.

This is campaign season, folks.

Everything Democrats do at this point is for the sole purpose of winning elections this year. It’s not about you.

Look no further than the mountain of pork chops in that emergency bill.

1 Like

Why is (was) the car industry centered in Detroit? Roads?

Why is it in Japan now? Roads? Mountains?

You can have all the oil in the world under your ground. If you have a bird and berry culture…

You guys seem to think they are running to… they aren’t. They’re fleeing from their own creation. They are transplants. And their behavior is parasitic.

Because there is far more oil and gas in ND, more than twice as much. And since they are from a nearby state the move is less onerous than moving to CA. That’s all geography, not culture.

No oil where my relatives moved from. They aren’t moving from California.

I enjoy bringing my liberal votes to Texas.

4. North Dakota

2011 Proved oil reserves: 2,649 million barrels

3. California

2011 Proved oil reserves: 3,005 million barrels

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2613497

I know.

Why did the dem-run cities collapse?

You are relying on old data. Much has happened in ND since 2011. Try to keep up.