Who's ready to thank Trump?!

I am not sure you understood what i posted but anyway Nobody is denying when it happened. Literally nobody.

Politifact is good.

ā€œThe success Trump described built upon strategy and attacks launched under President Barack Obama.ā€

Oops.

1 Like

Actually the OP is by ignoring that the gains against ISIS started under Obama

Yep. I agree, Acting on the orders of President Trump. They succeeded.

Look at the graph. It tell the story pretty well. Politifact agrees with me.

See, every source about the changes to rules of engagement describes a situation where President Trump is not the one issuing the orders or changes but it was in fact General Mattis at the time. President Trump has always passed the buck of responsibility.

Also no, if any President issues an order for the military to conduct a a successful raid, I thank the servicemen and women and people on the ground.

They werenā€™t acting under his orders 100% of the time

Right. And Obama gets no credit for the Obama killin. He had nothing to do with it.

They just settle out of court for their lies. 250 million. No they are just dem hacksā€¦and fake news. They lied to dems and people for three years and many dems still defend them. Like a drunkards dream ā€¦

1 Like

A hearty THANK YOU President Trump!!

:mega:

You know what else the Politifact article says?

The success that Trump described built upon strategy and attacks launched under President Barack Obama

1 Like

Obama and Trump get credit, not thanks. They have both been in positions of uncertainty and took risks that paid off but some times didnā€™t. It is the people who actually risked their lives to complete a mission to potentially save thousands that deserve thanks.

1 Like

Yep, its just CNN.

I pointed that out and it was ignored (obviously).

1 Like

Thank you President Trump, finally the country has a leader that puts the country and itā€™s legal citizens first!

Ahh I missed that while reading the article. I bet it still gets ignored

The terms of the settlement have not been disclosed so do you have some inside info that CNN is paying $250 million?

If not why are you spreading fake news?

:sunglasses:

Never heard of itā€¦ Did Fox pay 250 million?

Neither has CNN. Where did you hear this outrageously false number?

Just for some history, Hajin became the de facto ISIL capital in Syria in November 2017. We werenā€™t able to take it till December 2018. Why did it take Trump almost two years to take Hajin?