Who's ready to thank Trump?!

I want to be the first in the thread to actually give thanks.

Thank you to the generals, engineers, pilots, all service men and women who risked their lives killing and apprehending ISIS members. The sacrifices you made should never be forgotten.

4 Likes

You know, Trump knows more than all of them. Thank the man at the top. Praise him.

That is only because Trump traveled back in time and forced Obama’s hand. Thanks Trump!

Nope.

1 Like

"When it comes to terrorism, the president changed the rules of engagement. You think the caliphate destroyed itself?" Graham said from the White House podium.

He also said Trump has fought terrorism with a “determination” and focus unlike anyone he’s ever encountered.

True statement or false?

Do me a favor. Let me know when they score their first major victory OK? :smirk:

Yep. Go back to this maybe?

And under his ( Trump’s) leadership, a U.S.-led coalition fighting ISIS launched a massive airstrike, killing 150 ISIS fighters.

The target was an ISIS headquarters and command and control center.

yes… and the he stopped the caravans… Trump is Cool.

1 Like

CNN has a really bad reputation for getting the news right. Lot’s of stupid people work there.

This former Obama official agrees with you.

Who is they?

CNN is like any other news organization. They get things wrong some times. They don’t have a “really bad reputation”. That’s the CEC’s painted narrative.
Lots of stupid people work everywhere.

former Obama official? WHo? The guy on TV? No he wasn’t. He was in his post from Bush through Trump

Graham also is one of Trumps biggest butt kissers. His word is worthless.

Who are we talking about? The Mickey Mouse club?

How about politifact? You okay with them?

President Trump changed the rules to allow military actions to be authorized more quickly. The rest of that statement is opinion so cannot be true or false. It is true President Trump changes the rules of engagement. It is still ultimately more appropriate to thank the military for the destruction of ISIS.

The last post I had was about the Pentagon, then you post an ambiguous “they”.
Clarification helps.

He says he was. Was he lying? How bout politifact? Did they get it wrong too?

And the commander in chief who orders them. Yes?