Who should pay for quarantine and testing?

why do they ct scan for a virus?

That isnā€™t what you said or what I quoted.

To detect Pneumonia

Ahā€¦interesting. I thought that was an X-ray.

X Ray isnā€™t nearly as sensitive or definitive as CT.

hmmmmā€¦ what difference would that make? Itā€™s unlawful to discriminate in coverage for a preexisting condition.

I smell an extremely slanted story thatā€™s likely lose with the facts.

round bulbs in the lungs

Dunno. I assume its something to do with it being a respiratory infection.

Very good point. The preclusion on exclusions for PEā€™s is still in full force.

Pneumonia is the way to distinguish between the Flu and Covid19 without testing.

If they are positive on the CT then you need to test.

I beg your pardon?

No you didnā€™t. Youā€™re arguing over testing vs the CT, he was already in the quarantine room.

Oh jeezā€¦here comes another 20 posts arguing the semantics of a few wordsā€¦

2 Likes

Why the hell are you trying to pick a fight with me? I know what I was arguing about, Iā€™m the one who thought it and then typed it into a computer. I was arguing that they should have taken the proper precautions and isolated him and then test him instead of first doing a flu test before isolating him which seemed to be what @DougBH was arguing they should have done.

I can read, thereā€™s nothing to argue, the debate was over which test to give him not about putting in in quarantine. He was already in the quarantine room.

Why. That is a very fair question.

Where are you getting ā€œhe was already in the quarantine roomā€ from?

As far as which test/scan to do, I think that should be decided by the people treating him.

Which question?

The question you posed to WR.
When you asked why he was trying to pick a fight with you.

As best as I can tell WR misunderstood me and when confronted with this seems to have decided to double down on it instead of accepting the mix up. Kind of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up, but thatā€™s the internets for you. I think weā€™re actually in agreement on the topic of the OP but I guess he just wants to fight about something.

1 Like