Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

Blame the guy who got hit with the fire extinguisher. It was reported he later died of his wounds.

What’s going on in this thread?:peanuts:

The development of a martyr

Your narrative may be a narrative. Glad you brought up narrative. I think I know where that notion came from.

I don’t have a narrative per se. I have a position though - It was a bad shoot.
What’s happening here is more than that

It is your story, stick with it.

Can we blame the guy who was assaulted with a fire extinguisher? Then we can say he was trying to protect himself. The media can report he was holding his ground.

It’s not my story. It’s the thread and what happening in it

It’s real. It’s not current.

2 Likes

Stick with it. I’ll not argue

Thought it was obvious I was referring to now. Guess not.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone in this insurrection was shot?

4 Likes

Then why was this bill even necessary?

Let me look back to see what you posted. It will take me a minute.

Cute.

Q is a symptom

He did not die of his wounds, he died of strokes and a heart attack.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/brian-sicknick-death-strokes/2021/04/19/36d2d310-617e-11eb-afbe-9a11a127d146_story.html

Pretty sure the narrative is going to be that this is not an insurrection.

Bank on it.

2 Likes

Samm I know that. But most are not talking about. We had some here crying their eyes out about the extinguisher assault. Gullible woke folks getting their tourches and pitchforks before finding out what happened. Peace, Bro

Pretty much my point, when the left invades a capitol it isn’t insurrection, that is something only the right does.

1 Like

Looks like her family has lawyered up and is looking for the answers to the questions we all have.

“It is clear from video footage that Ashli did not pose a danger to the officer, or any other person, when she was shot. Ashli was unarmed. She did not assault anyone. She did not threaten to harm anyone. There was no excuse for taking her life,” he added.

“It is a universal law enforcement standard that a police officer should use no more force than necessary to accomplish a lawful purpose,” Roberts continued. “At 5′ 2″ tall and 110 pounds, an arrest of Ashli could have been accomplished by a single trained officer with a set of handcuffs. At the time of the shooting, there were over a half-dozen police officers in close proximity to the Speaker’s door where Ashli was standing.”

“Some of those officers had just allowed protesters access to the door by stepping aside,” he added. “Other officers, dressed in full tactical gear, stood among the protesters just a few feet behind the door. Still others stood casually at the opposite end of the Speaker’s Lobby, unconcerned with the activities of Ashli and the protesters around her.”

3 Likes