Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

I would prefer to see that the civil suit HAS been filed rather than will be filed.

I am also concerned that this appears on only niche type publications like this one…

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/04/26/lawyer-for-ashli-babbitts-family-says-lawsuit-will-be-filed-soon-against-us-capitol-police/

I will remain cautiously optimistic that these lawyers have some better video and witness testimony and can move forward with it.

It’s "D"ifferent. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I was hoping for this. Not because she will win or lose. I’m not making a prediction on that and I’m not asking for yours either. I like it because it ends the cover up and blackout of information.

Transparency is good.

I do make one prediction though. This will be the only police shooting of an unarmed person where the wokies will actually support the cop.

Ashli Babbitt’s family planning to file $10 million lawsuit against Capitol Police, officer who shot her | Fox News

2 Likes

My personal observation is that “Q” is more of a lib thingy that’s being fed by the MSM making it easier for libs to point their little fingers and feel virtuous.

3 Likes

This could be tossed by a woke judge who wants the cover up to continue.

Not a lib thing.

Headlining the conference are two of the country’s best-known “deep state” conspiracy propagators—Michael T. Flynn and Sidney Powell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2021/03/25/qanon-conference-omni-dallas-hotel-memorial-day-weekend-michael-flynn-sidney-powell/amp/

But a lib linked that article therefore it involves libs.

1 Like

I’m sure his death was just a coincidence and the bear spray and trauma had nothing to do with it.

She was part of a violent mob breaking into a joint session of Congress with the intent of interfering with the election. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Wonder why they chose Dallas.

I hope not.

I would not say you are incorrect though…

Yes…it is. Here’s the picture they’re using to feed you. Enjoy…yum, yum, yium…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Q who? What exactly is their biggest success? You are afraid of a few mice who won’t even give their names.

Don’t be so paranoid over a few nuts. We cannot help them. We should not be intimidated by them.

After it was proven that the fire extinguisher didn’t kill the officer, the sheople were then fed what you’re regurgibleating. Do sheople ever get tired of being used?

A federal prosecutor acknowledged Tuesday that two men indicted for assaulting three police officers outside the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot used pepper spray or mace on the officers, despite earlier allegations that highly-irritating bear spray had been used on Officer Brian Sicknick and two other officers.

I’m sooooo scared! Good Lord. The left is afraid of clowns. Wearing clown suits.
:joy:

Michael Flynn getting thrown under the “lib” bus. Too rich.

Guess why Flynn is broke? Take a guess? His prosecution was absolutely shameful. Now…carry on.

1 Like

paranoid? You’re mistaken. I have no problem with the Q crowd defining the Trump wing of the Republican Party.

1 Like

…and the defense rests. You…have been sheoplized. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

what ever you say, sport.

1 Like