Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

You just repeated a false premise to tell someone to think for themselves. Nevermind not knowing the difference between prosecution and bail

1 Like

Yeah…I know…she asked for others to cut checks but she didn’t actually cut one herself so…

…it’s different…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Nah it’s not only that. But it’s ok don’t bother reading. You already know … eyes wide open and everythang

What if y’all attempted jokes that are totally void of humor? You should stick to what you’re good at. What ever that may be.

Too late. Doubtful the poster hasn’t yet blocked you to avoid the reality that shatters the role playing.

You avoided my post…

I wonder what all those arrested think of how they are now being portrayed as leftists and Antifa.

your failure to accept that bad people exist within your party, is the reason your party is slowly being destroyed.

The Senate is split 50/50.

If Democrats lost two more seats in the House, they would not be able to pass a bill.

1 Like

I’m talking about people like Greene who think America is based on “Anglo-Saxon” political beliefs, and that American must defend its “Anglo-Saxon” heritage.

but if all you call about is winning,
congrats.

People “like” Greene". What about people “like” Maxine Waters?

3 Likes

Maxine Water is the same.
both parties have their issue with extremist belief taking over their narrative.

but that is what happen when all you care about is winning.

And yet neither Pelosi nor Biden will condemn Waters actions they way they condemned Greene. Does that mean the Democratic Party is “slowly being destroyed”?

Yes, I literally just said that.

Oh. I can’t find that literal statement. Well, I can about Republicans.

1 Like

both parties have their issue with political extremism taking over the narrative, and it will be the reason why their parties fail.

Yeah…I know. Is that what’s on the menu today?

What does Trump have to do with it? We are talking about Government transparency … the bulk of which is in the purview of Congress. Congress is the body that exempts itself from the laws they pass, not the Executive branch.

Who among the arrested protesters are being portrayed as leftists and Antifa? Give us names.

“Earlier today, the Capitol was under siege by people who can only be described as antithetical to the MAGA movement,” Laura Ingraham told her viewers on Fox News that night. “They were likely not all Trump supporters, and there are some reports that antifa sympathizers may have been sprinkled throughout the crowd.”

Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson echoed similar sentiments on Fox that night, and in the day following the attack, Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., Rep. Paul Gosar, R.-Ariz., and Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., all repeated the conspiracy theory as well. The morning after the riot, so did Rush Limbaugh.

In those 24 hours, the lie that the rioters were actually antifa was mentioned more than 400,000 times online. It peaked on the anonymous imageboard site 4chan around 1 p.m. on Jan. 6, according to the Social Media Analysis Toolkit, which is around the same time that the barriers at the Capitol were breached. Then the sowing of doubt spread further: first on Parler and Twitter, then on Reddit, then on Fox News and in the halls of Congress.

Social media users have been sharing content online that suggests those who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 were Antifa, not Trump supporters. Many have been using compilations of pictures as purported evidence, but examination of these images shows they do not support this claim. Meanwhile, the FBI has said there is “no indication at this time” that Antifa had played a role in the mob that stormed the Capitol.

Sorry … but I don’t see any names of the arrested who are accused of being leftists or Antifa there. Perhaps you can point them out.