Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

no one mentioned names but you.

take then picking of nits elsewhere.

but, just for ■■■■■ and giggles…

There’s a lot of memes and posts flying around saying that the people who were fighting last night were all Antifa provocateurs etc.," defendant Jose Padilla allegedly posted to Facebook one day after the January 6 attack. “I just want to say that as a first hand observer of every point of last night, that it was not Antifa. They were Patriots who were trying to Restore the Republic.”**

**Another alleged Capitol rioter, Jonathan Mellis, posted, “Don’t you dare try to tell me that people are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the Castle.” He also used a vulgar term to imply that the left-wing groups were too cowardly to pull off an attack.

1 Like

The accusation was that people here are calling the arrested people leftists and Antifa. I have not seen one arrested person called either. The articles you linked don’t give any names either, but what they do say is that there were leftists and Antifa among the protesters NOT the arrested.

read them again.

No. You tell me … who among the arrested is being called a leftist or Antifa? Forget the names … Just give me a number … how many of the arrested are being called leftist or Antifa?

“There’s a lot of memes and posts flying around saying that the people who were fighting last night were all Antifa provocateurs etc.,” defendant Jose Padilla allegedly posted to Facebook one day after the January 6 attack. “I just want to say that as a first hand observer of every point of last night, that it was not Antifa. They were Patriots who were trying to Restore the Republic.”

Another alleged Capitol rioter, Jonathan Mellis, posted, “Don’t you dare try to tell me that people are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the Castle.” He also used a vulgar term to imply that the left-wing groups were too cowardly to pull off an attack.

Wray’s comments came after Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the top Republican on the committee, spent much of his opening remarks focused not on the right-wing extremists who attacked the Capitol in January, but on left-wing extremists, such as the anti-fascist, or antifa, movement. Grassley referred to how far-left protesters vandalized a federal courthouse in Portland, Oregon, in the summer and the state Democratic Party headquarters during President Joe Biden’s inauguration.

So … none? That’s what I thought.

1 Like

Again … no one among the arrested accused of being a leftist or Antifa.

Trump was the most transparent politician I’ve ever seen. He wore himself on his sleeve and told “his” truth, no matter the response to it. I found it refreshing.

1 Like

and not matter how false it was.

Besides the fact that he never introduced a health care plan, what was the important lie you witnessed?

Post-natal executions

Sharpiegate

Windmills cause cancer

Won the election in a landslide

Like a miracle it will just go away

1 Like

That’s deep. Thanks.

1 Like

What is funny is that the only people who seem to know about Q and what they are doing are leftist. Are you a member of Q?

Yeah, the whole ignorance argument doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

even more funny is that right wing trump supporters were parroting Q talking points and narratives with out even knowing where they originated.

1 Like

And progs parrot Marx et al without a clue. Hilarious.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the serious ones know what they’re talking about, then there are the kids walking around the the Che shirts who have no clue.

Here.

They are very creepy people, as if soulless and driven by autosuggestion. Complete concrete thinking and parroting of talking points.