Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

Do you think that the Governor of Texas made it easier for folks to vote by eliminating drop off ballot boxes to one per county? It was reported that some folks who live on the outskirts of Harris County (Houston) had to drive four hours to drop off their ballots. As I said, I hope that any new law that makes it harder for folks to vote will be kicked out in the courts. We shall see.

Why did he do that? Do you even know?

For decades we had no drop boxes at all. I like having a poling place or an absentee ballot. it’s always worked in the past.

1 Like

Don’t play the fool. The front door, not the one through the rotunda, down the hall and up the stairs. There were hundreds of people through those front doors before she was shot.

SWAT team? Where are you getting that?

Too bad the cop was radicalized by Rambo.

Which apparently, is not at all.

Do you think you could stick to the thread topic?

“Q conspiracies”= leftist boogieman mental disease.

“Q” represent the demise of the treasonous, lying leftists…the fear in their minds. Being exposed for murder, pedophilia and worse.

Leftist media completely lying that “Q” is an actual group that was in presence on January 6th. Never a word about the fake trump supporters who were there to riot and cause trouble.

Antifa was there.

a Young woman doing nothing at all, was shot in cold blood and evil media calls her a “QANON”’

Wake up, “Q” fans are not activists. They are just American Patriots and not an organization.

Leftists killed Ashli.

You support them.

Resign your leftist support or it will haunt you. It’s just commie brainwashing.

Why is it that when folks like you post stuff like this I believe that you are being paid by the DNC.
Carry on.

What if we’re all paid by the dnc and this is just a big joke.

What if everyone was a robot and you were the only real human being?

Good question.

This would work outside of Congress also…yet it isn’t done…Why??

:chess_pawn:

1 Like

…after Trump.

A.T Year one

The ones I attended where all peaceful. No “mostly” needed.

Allan

What was supposed to happen on January the 6th, was like any other Trump rally. It’d be peaceful and made up of people who enthusiastically love their country. It was promoted prior and many traveled many miles to get there. The problem was that others, not in the same group of traditional Trump supporters came. Who were they? What was their agenda? It wasn’t the same agenda as every other Trump rally for the past 5 years.

Notice that these protestors were all outside of a small barrier that surrounded the capitol. The capitol police removed those barriers and waived the peaceful protestors to the building. Why? Why did they do that? They had ever opportunity to hold their ground but they…THEY chose to remove the barriers and initiate January the 6th…why?

Notice who it was that was smashing the windows? That hairy turd was not a Trump supporter. The Trump supporters were yelling for him to stop? Who was he and where did he come from?

It was at this moment that some of the more enthusiastic supporters did follow these infiltrators into the capitol building. Notice how the capitol police were between them and the inner doors? They had guns but the supporters did not. If one gun on the inside of the door stopped everything…many guns on the outside could have too but what did the police do? They were not threatened or being harmed but chose to abandon their post. That’s when a window was broken and Ashli attempted to climb through…and for that…so many in this thread believe she should have lost her life?

People…you’re very wrong in your conclusions. Although it hasn’t been exposed yet, it will come out that people were sent there to infiltrate this peaceful rally and promote something that those leading the left could then call an “insurrection”. They’ve used it to promote their agenda and harness those on the left into following along their evil path. What is that path? Chaos! Chaos in Democrat run cities against the police…chaos at our southern border and chaos to our way of life promoting masks, to mentally harness the masses.

Now let’s consider who died as a result of January the 6th. A female veteran named Ashli Babbit was murdered by a police officer. It was screamed from the rooftops that a capitol police officer was murdered with a fire extinguisher…but that was a blatant lie. That never happened. Yes, an extinguisher was captured on video being thrown by a 55 year old Pennsylvanian fireman at him. It bounced off of his upper back and shoulder area and he looked back at where it came from but it wasn’t anywhere near enough to stop him from continuing on. That isn’t how the New York Times stated it though and many here in Hannity Land ate at this trough and regurgibleated their lies…over and over and over again. The truth is, he most likely died by all of the spray the officers were using.

Two other officers did die though and guess how? It was by suicide. That day was so wrong in how people were treated that it would appear, they couldn’t live with their actions and of their fellow officers and took their own lives.

The violence, the arson, the destruction of personal property and the looting that’s happening in large cities all around the nation DWARF what happened on January the 6th but the sheople troughs are feeding it as being different and some how…honorable…like it’s for a great cause…or to correct a wrong? People are being sheoplized in a massive way by the left run media and it’s quite sad for those of us in the country who love it and have lives that generate taxes and live them in a loving way to watch.

A big danger going forward is that if this violence ever leaves these left run cities and attempts to destroy other areas not run by the left, those that live there will not remain idle…I assure you all.

4 Likes

Q represents the deranged LARP of a 33 year old guy named Ron Watkins, who took a puzzle game to the next level by playing a role playing game where he was a “Top Secret” insider in the Trump WH and knew sinister secrets about a cabal of Leftist Satan Worshippers who engaged in pedophilia and blood drinking.

He targeted the Right because the Right seemed more inclined to believe conspiracy theories such as Benghazi, Comet Ping Pong and Seth Rich, amongst others.

It got out of hand, and millions of former Conservatives flocked to the idea. There were a plethora of Q followers and Q flags at the insurrection.

And it was and is still all just a game to him, deranged as it is. It is being propped up by those on the Right (such as Michael Flynn) who see this as an opportunity to manipulate their followers. It is also being promulgated by Russia and China, especially right before the election.

They seek a way to divide us, as a nation. Qanon is a perfect vehicle to radicalize millions of Americans who would have never dreamed of believing crazy conspiracies about cabals of Jewish blood drinkers and Celebrity pedophiles. While all of this seems crazy, many believe it and it is based on the work of a guy living in the Philippines intent on stirring up as much trouble as possible.

Don’t get sucked in, over time this will all come to light and I don’t want folks feeling bad for being manipulated. I get that for some, they approached Q with good intentions, because fighting pedophiles is good, right? But it is all an elaborate lie, a Live Action Roleplaying exercise, or a LARP for short.

It is not real.

2 Likes

I wonder what all those arrested think of how they are now being portrayed as leftists and Antifa.

I’ve pointed out here for years about the double standards of justice. These people are being arrested, while arsonists and looters are being bailed out by our VP. Step away from the sheople troughs my friend…and try something new…think…for yourself.

1 Like

You see…you know more about this bull feces than me. Guess why? I don’t care. I never have and never will…yet…I’m a conservative. Wow…maybe the left is being sheoplized by this mantra being fed to them?

1 Like