Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

Pence wasn’t in the vicinity at the time of the shooting.

2 Likes

Still pushing that old lie I see.

The only one who was a danger was the loser who shot her.

3 Likes

Byrd deserves jail time for being such loser that he shot an unarmed woman instead of doing his job.

2 Likes

The only one who made of poor choice that day was the loser who shot ashli because he was scared.

Now your making things up. Seems that’s what people always do when they know they are wrong.

I know. It was a hypothetical. You have to admit that would have been a pretty good cage match.

Educate yourself. I was literally crippled for four months with the exact same injury and could have been paralyzed from the waist down for life.

It is hyperbole as is your response.

Could get the same from a fall in the bathroom.

…sounds dangerous.

1 Like

And it would be a very serious injury, not something to be made light of.

:rofl: So what?

1 Like

So dramatic

True, but not important.

I think not romanticizing any part of the event is important but okie

Why?

Seems there are different rules…

4 Likes

You mean between a local county sheriffs office and the D.C. Capital Police releasing the ex-officers name?

One would expect different rules.

Situation doesn’t look good for the ex-officer though in terms of the way he acted in the event. But let the investigation proceed.

WW

Why would someone whose responsibility is to protect the inner chamber of Congress, be hiding off to the side, out of sight, when there were glass windows that he could have been seen through, by those he was supposedly guarding our politicians from, there by threatening them not to come through?

2 Likes

He can be seen in the video standing by the door. He wasn’t hiding. He was scared, which is arguably worse.