Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

He can be seen in the video rushing towards Ashli from his hiding place way off to the side.

2 Likes

He wasn’t rushing either. There is zero need to try to dramatize what is already a bad shoot

Yeah…I know…since he and his armed with AR15s fellow police were the only ones with guns. How scary can it get? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Exactly my point.

When did you meet her?

Yes…he did rush. You can not rewrite history, especially when it’s all been recorded.

Then your point is equal to a zillion times zero.

Here is the video of him pointing the gun at the door the entire time they are breaking through

Did you need me to watch it for you too?

You trying to make something more dramatic than it needs to be was my point

When did you meet her that you call her by her first name?

So…there are armed guards there, with AR15s…just watching their plant smash windows with his helmet. Notice how they are not alarmed in ANY WAY! They are simply observing the damage being done. Now…why is that? Oh yeah, he’s a plant. Watch as this plant attempts to rile up the crowd, all while these armed guards are simply casually observing it all…not afraid in anyway. Now…why is that? Where is Byrd? You said he’s right there so…where is he? The camera flashes off to the left, where he’s hiding but…you can’t see him? Now why is that? Now at the 2:00 minute mark, he comes into the picture, from way off to the left, out of sight of those smashing the windows…not standing front and center. Now…why is that?

1 Like

He comes into the video because the camera was pointing in a different direction. Are you serious

Run along. You just got spanked severely with the truth because your version is a joke.

2 Likes

I am not addressing your plant nonsense. You thought the guy with the police shield was a plant too. Everybody is out to get you guys.

Run along where? Where am i going?

The video clearly shows him standing there pointing a gun. You need to, you have to make it more dramatic than it was. You have to make it worse what is already a terrible shoot for which he should be indicted. Because you need the drama. There isn’t anymore than what the video already shows and you don’t want to pay attention to that.

When did you meet her that you keep calling her Ashli?

Why?
…

1 Like

Why do you keep asking that? When was that ever a requirement for identifying somebody by their first name?

2 Likes

Because it’s being used to make it personal. Same with saying the only person who was killed was a veteran. It’s purposeful.

so @Smyrna when did you meet her

That’s ridiculous.

4 Likes

Indeed.

It’s true.

1 Like

And purposeful.

On par with George.