Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

I’m not the one thinking the Capitol police were live transmitting updates to all officers on which important congresspeople were in danger and which weren’t.

Do YOU think they were doing that? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Putting words in my mouth again. It was not me who called you anything.
Maybe it is you who needs to not look silly and do your homework and see what the past has to show.
No need to try and tell me a bunch of liars are telling the truth.
Funny that the leftist think no one remembers the leftist past lies about equal.

It’s not me stating things as facts.

Not me either. You should be directing your comments at Samm.

I do my homework. I use multiple news sources. I am not the one telling false stories here. The news is the news. And when you call my post of the news “fairy tales” you are calling me a liar.

Should have been.

Seems your the one calling yourself names.
And no you don’t do your homework. You repeat what you heard on the leftist news.
Plus your giddy over the fact that this big clown show is going to be the ticket to winning in 2022. You really don’t care about what really happened. All you want is for the GOP to be seen as evil that must be destroyed.

1 Like

I posted a article that has McCarthy talking about why he promoted the vote against the original bill that would have made the committee. How is that what I heard on the leftest news? Want more articles from right wing sources about what he said? Easy to do. And yes, this has a lot to do with what happens in 2022. A lot of Americans (including Republicans) are pissed about what Trump and co. did to lead up to Jan. 6th. And no, I don’t want the GOP destroyed. I want the old GOP back because they brought some good ideas to the front. What I do want to see go down is the Trump GOP. He is a con man and a liar and cheat. And I want him gone from American politics. And yes, I do care about what happened on Jan. 6th. Don’t you? I believe that the FBI investigation is limited. And we do need to know if and how this whole thing was planned and funded.

1 Like

There is nothing ludicrous about it. Cops are supposed to be trained to identify a threat before they start shooting people for fear that a threat might exist.

Sorry, I don’t have a clue what that means.

Pretty accurate kill shot for someone with shaky hands. One and done.

Allan

…which is how close the coward got after coming out from hiding.

1 Like

One mans coward is another ones Congress protector.

Allan

1 Like

…yeah…from the unarmed, female veteran. What a coward.

1 Like

I would call it execution style.

It was execution style…point blank.

The furniture or the hallway?

There were no people in sight.

Michael Brown was unarmed, too. Even had his hands up.

I know and now take that wisdom and go vote for AOC. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What do you mean you guys? I have repeatedly said it was a terrible shoot. Even in a response to one of your posts.

Effigies are ok now. They weren’t during the Bush years. But it’s ok.