Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

Your are going to be really disappointed.
In a year every one will have moved on to the next thing except you and a few others.
Most of the country has already moved on and could care less.
I have a feeling the next big thing is going to be how mentally fit the old senile pervert is.

No need to push fairy tales. We watched for four years what the leftist believe is 50/50. They are liars. But I know you all love your liars.

1 Like

Why donā€™t you care that a bunch of liars are covering up his name? Seems for many of the left it is alright to shoot white conservatives but hang the shooter if the persons skin is darker and probably a leftist.

Keep on hoping and praying.
But what I see is the leftist shooting themselves in the foot by pushing CRT.
Most soccer moms are not going to take your telling their children they are bad.
Plus they also are not going to take your pushing their little girls to the back so boys can take over their girls sports teams.
Going full out leftist is not going to go over well any where.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny.
You all canā€™t even see how bat crap crazy the leftist have become. Enjoy the few months you have left. 2022 is not going to be a big push back against the crazy leftist.

It is posts like these that are continuing to not convince me that this is nothing more than a game of ā€œCHECKMATE LIBS!!!ā€

Of course it is,

I mean, this poster even wished misery and suffering on her fellow Americans in the fall just so Biden could be blamed.

This fall the virus is going to make a come back and this time itā€™s the old pervert who is going to get the blame for not preventing itā€™s return.

No need to tell fairy tales. We watched the leftist pull the same lying crap before. The GOP would only be able to do what the leftist want.
I really donā€™t get this need to tell fairy tales. It is like some believe just because they say so that something that is not true will be believed.
Just admit the leftist will put on their clown show and they will run the show to paint the conservatives as evil. This is what nancyā€™s show is all about. They donā€™t want facts or the truth. They want a big show to try and paint the GOP as evil so they can hold on to the house and senate in 2022.

Afraid itā€™s not going to be you. Get ready for the slap down it is coming.

I really canā€™t see where you are much better. Tell me when were you a police officer?

Oh look, he picks up the baton from Who, archiving peopleā€™s posts in his personal database. Get a life.

The post that was referenced was pretty recent.

That post was just a few upā€¦written todayā€¦to me.

And that was a pretty weak deflection.

:sunglasses:

It did make me go through some old bookmarked posts and I found some doozies from the beginning of the pandemic.

You all show what it is all about with every post that says I donā€™t care who shot her. Good shoot. She deserved it. That man deserves a medal.
But run here to post about the big bad evil cops every time an unarmed darker skinned person is shot by the police.
Than there is a need to know everything about that cop. Why is that? Canā€™t be that he was unarmed.
There must be something that was different about this girl. Now what could it be?

So it is ā€œCHECKMATE LIBS!!!ā€

Got ya.

Donā€™t put your words in my mouth.
I mean what kind of poster has to do something like that? What makes them feel they need to make up things instead of the facts of what was said.

Ok, my bad.

1 Like

What you canā€™t stand the facts?

When you call fact ā€œfairy talesā€ you are just making yourself look silly. Please, do your homework before you start calling me a liar. It was in the news. The Republicans had their chance to join a committee in equal strength and have the same procedural rights as the Democrats and voted against it.