Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

yeah
from the unarmed, female veteran. What a coward.

1 Like

I would call it execution style.

It was execution style
point blank.

The furniture or the hallway?

There were no people in sight.

Michael Brown was unarmed, too. Even had his hands up.

I know and now take that wisdom and go vote for AOC. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

What do you mean you guys? I have repeatedly said it was a terrible shoot. Even in a response to one of your posts.

Effigies are ok now. They weren’t during the Bush years. But it’s ok.

No it wasn’t. Keep perpetuating though.

Can’t you just stick to this was a bad shoot and it didn’t need to happen. Why the hyperbole?

It was execution style while her head was down.

It was ugly and unjustified.

Is there a measured distance to qualify as execution style vs close range? An arm length or two is about right for me.

because he was hiding way off to the side. If his intent was to protect something, then address it. Face the problem and let them know your intent. He didn’t do that. He hid
and waited
and then cowardly shot an unarmed female at point blank range.

1 Like

It wasnt an execution. Cowardly
. Yeah there is a judgment call you guys should be making.

It was a terrible shoot. He clearly got scared and pulled the trigger. Everything else is martyrdom.

That’s not the standard. It never has been. Which is why a cover up is necessary.

Sounds like our lib friends support it as a new standard but only in the case of conservatives. :roll_eyes:

If not for double standards as the saying goes.

The “officer” should be on trial for murder.

1 Like

If it was execution style he would have shot her in the head and not the shoulder.

On this we can agree, there should have been.

2 Likes

You really need to stop with this disingenuous argument.

This was the only group that got close to Congresspeople.

We’ve been through this.

By “you guys,” I am mimicking your use of “you guys” in the post I responded to. Don’t you read your own posts?

Effigies have always been okay. I don’t know where you got the idea that they aren’t; they are a form of freedom of expression under the protection of the First Amendment. What people objected to about Bush was the false accusations being attributed to him while symbolizing him with an effigy. Objection is also protected by the First Amendment.

My, aren’t you the bloodthirsty one. How do you feel about killing rioters looting and burning businesses in our cities?

3 Likes

There is nothing disingenuous about my argument. The only justification for a cop to shoot someone is to stop an imminent deadly threat to himself or others. In this case, the dead woman, Ashley Babbitt was not threatening anyone let alone even being equipped to kill someone. Her being in the group of protesters that got the closest (but nowhere near close enough to harm any of them) to Congresspeople is an absolutely asinine argument to justify killing her or anyone else in that group. And yes, we have been through this before, which means that its you who should stop making such an absurd argument.

4 Likes

If you only you held consistent positions instead of arguing context and thread belonging.