Who is Tommy Robinson, and why was he arrested?

1 Like

Notes: The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating.

Notice what you posted…“through story selection and/or political affiliation”. They didn’t discredit the neutral reporting.

I see, so the state wanted to keep the case under wrap so not to inflame the public.

I followed it up with the notes from Media Bias Fact Check, that stated as follows…

MBFC is pretty dead on with their analysis of biases in the media too. Check them out for yourself if you don’t believe me.

No. I think society arbitrates what is morally acceptable in a society. Which is why the people you support are way more widely rejected and often go to jail while the people I support do not.

IOW, far RW opinion echo chamber.

You seem to have unhealthy obsession with me for some reason.

Should I be concerned?

Really? Now watch, judge for yourself and stop being spewing what you’re told.

Yep, pretty much.

I’m just providing some factual context to your claim that they are about as neutral in their reporting as there is. While your opinion is nice, it does not mesh with objective reality.

1 Like

LMAO… Rebel Media? Didn’t conan’s hero work for them?

The same Rebel Media who was broadcasting from the Charlottesville, Va incident? LMAO… The sewer connections just get more and more interesting…

I need to go shower now…

2 Likes

also… it is the core of the liberal argument against an immigration ban - temporary or otherwise - that affects a constitutionally protected class of people.

libs who believe in open borders believe our constitution applies to people who have never set foot in this country, are not here now, and are not citizens through any other means.

Try to deny it and the fallacy of your denial will be obvious.

If you watch the recording of his own stream he mentions that the judge is watching him from a window. What facts do you think were in dispute?

Neutral reporting!

Smyrna is waaaaaaaaaay beyond help Nebraska.

It’s a shame.

1 Like

Don’t trust any fact/bias checking website. They all apply their own bias.

Seems to me UK is trying to silence any and all opposition.

That is what happening their in which libs here in America want to emulate.

No…you’re repeating what others who are threatened by their reporting are saying. I’ve watched and am providing you first hand knowledge.

Actually…Ezra parted ways with Faith Goldy over that. I disagree with his decision but he’s the boss. You need to research a tad more before you spout what you don’t know.