Who is buying Hunter's prints?

Willing suspension of disbelief.

2 Likes

The perfect description.

1 Like

Patently ridiculous. Would I pay more than tuppence ha’penny for an authentic Babe Ruth baseball card? No, I wouldn’t, but others might and have paid significantly more.

Only if one completely ignores the fact that it is wrong.

Cy Twombly became famous in the art community and he’s dead. That’s the primary reason his art sells for what it sells for. If anyone here thinks it’s so easy to make money as an artist go for it.

It’s not even necessarily for “access” per say. How much is it worth for countries to have an administration set forth policies that are more favorable to them than say someone else would? One could say that maybe there’s wealthy Jews enriching Republicans children and that’s why they favor policies that are pro Isreal.

she paid for them, and to date has done nothing with them. so your problem is what exactly?

1 Like

Paid?

What has Hunter done that is your problem? Is there any evidence his father has done any favors to anyone as a result of them have poor taste in art?

Hunter Biden is like a perfect 2021 Billy Carter.

Instead of labeling beer and shuffling around with a gut, Hunter is a ‘painter’…

It’s a shame. And he shouldn’t be doing this nonsense.

I mean, paint all you want. Make art all day. But jeez man, if you’re gonna sell these things for outrageous sums, donate the money to charity. It’s wrong what he is doing.

1 Like

Yes, Hunter connections are certainly affecting his art prices.

Of course, federal officials have a long history of raking the dough through hobbies.

The head of the federal reserve gets $7 million/year in speaking fees, while her salary is only a little over $200,000/year.

Who is she really working for?

2 Likes

hunters entire adult career is built on one thing, influence peddling. but now he’s changed? i think not.

2 Likes

He doesn’t know anything about Hunters business.

Joe, Hunter Biden seen golfing with Ukraine gas company exec back in 2014, photo shows | Fox News

2 Likes

That raises an interesting point. What jobs are acceptable for sons and daughters of a president to do during their father’s/mother’s presidency?

Is that what they call crackheads now?

1 Like

Well, I won’t take pleasure in mocking someone’s addiction, but boy, I think he’s a painter the same way I’m a musician. Which is to say, mildly competent, but not all that impressive.

How about being teachers at inner city public schools. You would think that’s where their heart is?

Hmmmm, very interesting. If only teachers were respected as much as they deserve by some posters on this forum.

Hunter and Joe shared and have shared business bank accounts, just broke on Fox News this morning! There is no doubt now why Joe wants all this anonymous! You cried about trump for four years and this is 10x worst! I’m not worried about the billionaire who becomes a politician I’m worried about the politician who becomes the multi millionaire, all the while keeping it shady. No doubt this is pay to play. Not to mention Biden misused S corps to not pay taxes and owes back taxes and you defended that too! At least stay consistent. This is far worst than Trump.

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI’s probe into Hunter’s finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other’s bills and the president may have even have funded his son’s 2018 drug and prostitution binge

Joe Biden and Hunter’s shared bank accounts could make president target of FBI probe | Daily Mail Online

I don’t count on the FBI to do anything honest and above board but it sure does appear, Joe Biden absolutely lied about knowing anything about his son’s dealings. My guess, this questionable art is no different.

1 Like

This is egregiously bad! This will sink the entire dnc in 2022 and 2024 especially since they ran on eliminating corruption, and couple this with Merrick Garlands family profiting off CRT and this is catastrophic. Court of public opinion isn’t going to fair well for them.

1 Like