Who has done more for America and for the Middle Class, this group or Liberal Politicians?

It was assumed.

:rofl:

Of course. It was just a polite question, and had no political worldview behind it.

You weren’t desperately wanting a “gotcha”.

I believe you.

1 Like

You should stop assuming. Especially that my motivations are the same as yours.

What does that have to do with reductionism? I gave you an opportunity to think big, what did you do?

You should stop pretending that they’re not.

Everything.

Cardinal rule - repeated use of the same meme means it loses potency, esp if you use it more than once in the same week.

I don’t pretend.

Perhaps you don’t understand what reductionism is.

By the way, are we finished with the New York gun case discussion and your “evolving jurisprudence”?

I use them as the libberish fits.

LOL - Atlas Shrugged is an awful book as well.

A good book that takes the idea of Atlas Shrugged is “The Beggars in Spain” by Nancy Kress.

It is the same objectivist philosophy but applies to a world where a subset of rich people are able to genetically engineer their children to be superior.

Through terrorism.

You live your best life, then. :star_struck:

Ford was an exemplar of the Industrial Age and fits with the notion of Riordan Metals. Jobs — very different — a visionary entirely dependent on his supporting cast starting with Wozniak.

1 Like

Their wealthy also claim they dont pay enough taxes as well

@Eagle-Keeper

FDR was the main component of the middle class even being able to be created.

Economically, WW2 was an igniter of economic growth. But without the New Deal policies that were put in place before WW2, most Americans would not have shared all the wealth that was created post WW2.

Republicans have tried to dismantle the New Deal policies, pretty much since its inception.

Most were kept in place, until Reagan. He and the Republican party has been doing a pretty good over the last 40 years of accomplishing their goal.

1 Like

FDR was a very long time ago in a very different country and a vastly different economy. Also regarding the economy of the 50’s and 60’s nothing has impacted that more than globalization.

As a counterattack.

Ford didn’t have a supporting cast?

And yet they don’t pay more, which they can easily do.

I thought you knew everything.?
That’s what I thought

Are we talking the rich or Republicans? Republucans attack the middle class whenever they can. They could have easily passed middle class tax relief instead of one for the rich. They want to get rid of minimum wage, privatize social security and give it to their backers. Pushed the scaffold act where your employee can sue you if you get hurt on the job. Attack unions left and right. They are hardly the middle classes friend.

1 Like