Who exactly is afraid of the Mueller report being released again?

I’m more afraid of Virginia Woolf. And I’m not afraid of Virginia Woolf at all.

The Democrats don’t want to vote on approving Putin’s propaganda that has been co-opted and promoted by the Congressional GOP and Trump. Nor should they. If the GOP want to activate another SC to go after the investigators, like Putin suggested and they have since ran with, then leave the Democrats out of it and own that ■■■■ themselves.

3 Likes

No he hasn’t. Get better sources of information man. You used to agree knowledge was power. Now conspiracy theory and confirmation bias seem to be more important.

We get that you hate the DOJ and FBI and all of our LEO’s and the institutions the work at where they have sworn to defend and protect our nation and it’s laws. But that doesn’t mean everyone you are suspicious of deserves to be thrown into some deep state conspiracy theory promoted by dark propaganda in the CEC. Think for yourself here and stop letting others think for you.

3 Likes

No, I’m pretty sure it’s not a paternity suit.

2 Likes

It’s not about being frightened. It’s about not enabling the GOP’s attempts to further damage and destroy one of the most storied investigative agencies the world has ever known, and damage and destroy the very institution they report to. All to run interference for Donald Trump. A sleazy politician.

You know it. I know it. Graham knows it. Everyone reading this thread knows it. Trying to further the propaganda that damages these American Institutions in the name of protecting a politician is pretty weak in my opinion.

5 Likes

In New York City many times the mafia guys and their attorneys go after the police and the prosecutors and the judges. It appears to me that Trump learned that lesson and is using it now.

1 Like

For that matter, if Trump wanted to set up such a SC, he could take the initiative to have the DOJ do so himself. The DOJ does roll up to the executive branch on the organizational chart. He wouldn’t even need to fool with a vote in the Senate to do so. He could own that entire investigation himself.

But, he hasn’t done so - even though he’s thrown around accusations of “witch hunt” and “deep state” conspiracies for over 2 years now - without even taking the initiative to actually have these accusations investigated. I have to ask why he hasn’t done so. And, the answer I keep arriving at doesn’t look good for Trump.

1 Like

I doubt either Schumer or Graham are “afraid” of the report. It’s far more likely a gotcha game on both sides to pander to the base and, in Schumer’s case, to continue stoking Never Trump sentiment.

We’re all being played.

1 Like

Since they have found no collusion, there may be no reason to release anything but a summery.

If Schumer truly believes the DOJ/FBI is clean, agree to an investigation.

yes, especially with the Lisa Page testimony that was released…

What is Graham afraid of?

What is Lindsey afraid of?

What’s wrong with releasing it without an amendment?

…or Schumer called for a vote. Graham freaked out and inserted a poison pill to kill it.

What’s Graham, afraid of?

Could you please provide us a copy of the report you have?

What’s wrong with investigating Trump’s DOJ?

Good question. Trump could have ordered such an investigation at any point in his presidency. He hasn’t. I wonder why?

Nah, Graham engaged in political theater for his base.

We learned from Lisa Page the FBI knew there was no collusion before Mueller was put in place… That’s why senators are calling for a special counsel to investigate Ol’ flexible’s DOJ…