Who exactly is afraid of the Mueller report being released again?

Earlier today, I saw news where the House voted 420 - 0 for a resolution to release Mueller’s to the public. Now, the Senate has moved to block this report being made public.

Think about that for a moment. The House is controlled by Democrats - yet they are the ones voting for transparency in releasing the report to the public. The Senate is still under Republican control.

So, I ask, who is afraid of the report being made public again? As far as I’m concerned, this speaks volumes.

2 Likes

The Senate didn’t even vote - Lindsey Graham blocked it.

Sounds like the one who is afraid is him.

Yeah, I wonder what Lindsey’s got going on.

What does fat donald have on Graham?

Yes - that is a very good point.

If there is no “there” there as so many of them are saying - why the necessity to block the report from being public? You’d think they would want everyone to see for themselves it was nothing but a witch hunt.

Yeah, it would seem like Graham would want this out there for the world to see if this was all a big witch hunt. What gives?

Kompromat.

Where are all of Trump’s supporters to explain to us why this actually proves that the Mueller report will be a big nothing berder?

3 Likes

I’m sure they’ll be along any second now. Any second. …

You think McConnell would have allowed that vote? Of course not.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for a vote on the measure but was blocked by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who asked that the resolution also include calling for the appointment of a new special counsel to investigate how the Justice Department conducted its investigation.

How does asking to include calling for an appointment of a special counsel into the resolution block it? Did Schumer change his mind and say “well if that’s going to be included I don’t want a vote on it?”

Schumer declined to include Graham’s proposed amendment and said he was “deeply disappointed” in Graham for “blocking this very simple, non-controversial resolution.”

He said he would bring the measure back before the Senate at a later time.

Oh Wait SCHUMER pulled the resolution from a vote after a simple request.

What’s the problem with the current Special Counsel? Is he doing too good a job? Sounds like it if Lindsay wants him out.

What he wants investigated is well beyond the scope of the current one. A new one would need to be appointed.

Well, they could always appoint a separate special counsel to investigate what Graham is wanting investigated. I don’t see why that should keep the results of this one from being released. Taxpayers fronted the money for it - though it does look they will be paid back (and then some). I would think it only fair for taxpayers to see what that money was used for.

Why is Schumer afraid to vote on a resolution calling for another special council to investigate unequal investigations?

He wants to see the “truth” of the report. Should he want to know the truth if there was an unequal investigation?

So why not have special prosecutor look into conduct of CoJ and FBI…and while they’re t it FISA abuse and role that Brennan and Clapper had in on this?

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for a vote on the measure but was blocked by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who asked that the resolution also include calling for the appointment of a new special counsel to investigate how the Justice Department conducted its investigation.

What are they scared of?

Or is justice one way street?

“We let Mueller look at all things Trump, related to collusion and otherwise,” Graham argued on the Senate floor. “Somebody needs to look at what happened on the other side and find out if the FBI and the DOJ had two systems.”

Well ■■■■ you beat me to it.

so Republican want a investigation on the investigation?

Why not ask the head of the DOJ that he could order one tomorrow.

It takes more than Republican fever dreams to justify a special counsel. There is literally nothing to justify a SC.

1 Like