Who could have guessed?

Nah. I woman attracted to a woman is gay. A guy attracted to a guy is gay.

A man pretending to be a woman attracted to a woman isn’t gay. He is mentally disturbed. Probably needs some serious help.

7 Likes

Not at all. Why should I?

Correct.

Welp, that is a puzzle. Except go to prison.

So a transgender female is a guy who still has his “stuff”. If he seriously wanted to be a female why does he still have his “stuff”?

Because its been explained on these boards like 2,432,523 times and this information is also all over the media.

But if you are being honest and truly didn’t know that… now you do and hopefully this all makes sense to you now.

Welp, if it did, I wouldn’t have started this thread.

Topic is dudes in women’s prisons getting them pregnant.

If they really thought themselves to be women they wouldn’t get women pregnant no matter how much you want to twist and turn the truth.

3 Likes

That’s the way I see it.

A transgender person is someone who’s gender identity (their internal understanding of whether they are male, female, or somewhere in between) doesn’t match their biological sex. Not all transgender people experience dysphoria the same way or from the same things (or even at all). Turning male genitalia into female genitalia and vice versa is a pretty major surgery and not all transgender people are comfortable with it or experience gender dysphoria strong enough to want to have it. Basically a transgender person chooses how much they want to transition, be it just gender expression (the way we dress, act, etc that society associates with a specific gender), taking cross hormones, getting top surgery (breast implants or removal), facial surgery, and/or bottom surgery.

That’s a large assumption. Not all transgender people are dysphoric about their genitalia.

Blah, blah, blah.

A guy gets a woman pregnant. That’s how it works now matter how convoluted you want to make the situation.

Now, should guys be imprisoned with women so they can make babies?

Forget what they identify as. That’s just crap. See the issue at hand.

3 Likes

In the lalacrazyperv universe. You cannot justify any of the consequences that you© have brought on.

Your© words mean nothing anymore… and all for what? A progressive liberal hell.

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for lunatics running the asylum no one would care what the insane felt about their gender, not even with medical mutilation, and stories like this wouldn’t happen.

See the topic at hand. If a male mates with a female and they make a baby who cares about their dysphoria.

Pretty much. We have a supreme court justice who can’t figure out what a woman is.

Why blah blah blah? Transgender people aren’t going back in the closet so don’t you value being a better informed person?

There is no wanting. The situation is what it is.

Of course not. And if transgender women are also making babies with imprisoned women then something needs to be figured out so that they don’t. Preferably something that doesn’t result in transgender women being raped by male prisoners.

The two are intertwined.

We(c) haven’t brought anything on. Transgender people existed before their advocates did. I think we for opt for the solution that results in the least number of prisoner on prisoner rapes and attacks.

And what year should we stop the evolution of language?

Why can’t we care about both?

Of course. When the goobermint ■■■■■ up they don’t learn or accept accountability, they throw the taxpayers money at it, blame Trump or Putin and hope it goes away!
■■■■■■■■

That had nothing to do with Joey’s gratuitous pick for SCOTUS. It was a question that was below what she believed to be her level of intellect.
“How dare you ask me a simple question? It requires less of a mumbo jumbo word salad to answer “!

I thought when a man identifies as a woman that their male parts cease to function?