Who could have guessed?

That story is about Scotland.

This is no good.

Females can impennate females?

What if the guard identifies as a female?

That’s confusing. A male and a female make a baby.

1 Like

Some transgender females can impregnate cisgender females.

Doesn’t change anything.

I don’t think you’re confused at all.

So what does that mean? They “identify” but they have the equipment of a male or a female.

If a guy identifies as a female, then why would he be attracted to a female? In my book, that makes him a straight guy,

3 Likes

Take a page out of my book then. :+1:

A transgender woman (biologically male) who is attracted to women is gay.

That is what confuses me.

What’s the title of the book?

Okay, so a guy that identifies as a woman but is attracted to women is gay?

Can we just simplify and say if a guy is attracted to a girl he is straight?

1 Like

The book of common sense.

1 Like

Me too. Apparently, a guy who thinks he is a woman can go to prison, have sex with a woman and still identify as a woman. So now he is a she who is gay? :flushed:

3 Likes

That would complicate things, not simplify. If you identify as a woman and are attracted to women you are gay. Get yourself in the mindset that transgender people go by their gender identity and not biological sex, then the “rules” of sexual orientation that we use for cisgender people apply the same to transgender people.

Do you understand that a transgender woman is someone born biologically male but who considers themselves a man?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

“Can go to prison” is irrelevant… that’s a policy issue. But if a transgender female hasn’t medically transitioned to the point that they are shooting blanks, or not shooting at all, then can still get someone pregnant. Works the other way around to. If a transgender male hasn’t medically transitioned to the point that they are infertile, they can still get pregnant.