Who could have guessed?

How about males and females kept in separate facilities. If one has a penis they go to a male facility, vagina to female facility.

1 Like

Also, males get raped in prison often regardless if they are straight, gay, trans.

1 Like

Now there are two women pregnant by the same man. Oops.

It isn’t better informed to coddle and support their insanity.

It’s better informed to not honor their demands and live in the real world, the non-Woke world, the world where crazy delusional lunatics and a perverted ideology are neither honored nor obeyed.

If it make them feel bad and oppressed it’s no big deal.

1 Like

You are devolving language… not evolving it with your perverted social engineering nonsense that has one purpose… to destroy the family.

1 Like

Stop pointing out facts. We don’t do that here.

1 Like

I wanted to post the scene from Young Einstein where he’s in the mental hospital with the other patients, there are only 4, and they are each taking a bath in their own soaking tub when one of them drops the soap and then they all look suspiciously at each other.

But I couldn’t find it.

2 Likes

Transgender women are much more likely to be raped then cisgender men are in male facilities. Maybe we need a separate facility to transgender people. Or even better, maybe prisons could get better at stopping rape.

According to one study back in 2007, 60% transgender women in men’s prisons had been abused compared to 4% of cisgendered male inmates.

haters gonna hate

How is adding definitions and words devolving?

Stupid conspiratorial nonsense. Neither transgender people, their allies, nor the medical professionals who are trying to help them are trying to destroy the family. The family survived racial integration, feminism, homosexuals, rock n’ roll, no-fault divorces, men with long hair, the conversion to digital television, and lawn darts and it will survive transgender people too.

And … ??

Depravity knows no borders.

1 Like

All I know is if I get in trouble and face prison, I’m identifying as female.

2 Likes

Fallenturtle, are you a biological turtle who identifies as fallen but is still high? Or a biological monkey who is high and identifies as a both a turtle and fallen? Or a biological monkey who has fallen but identifies as a turtle? Or a biological turtle who has indeed fallen?

I am a female who identifies as a female. How crazy is that? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The biological family will survive transgenderism. It may become a lot more rare in the midst of a plethora of pretend broken self-professing families, but the biological family will survive.

Umm no, the family has not survived or at the very least is on life support. We aren’t even breeding enough to keep going. Without immigration we would disappear.

Snapshot from 2014. It would be interesting to watch this over time.

Out of curiosity: Do you consider all gay couples with adopted or biological children “pretend broken families”? Not going to argue, just asking.

1 Like