Who comes after Trump?

Vote for Jr because he did great against Whoopie. This is America now. Founders would be proud.

That’s a terrible basis to hang your vote on. That’s so shallow.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love how congressmen retiring in disgust of what the Republican party has done to itself = them being “ejected by voters.”

Sorry - but there are plenty of us who watched this ■■■■ show in real time.

The most pro-Trump Republicans are the ones in the safest districts. Of course they won their elections.

It is SICK is what it is.

I don’t know who comes after Trump 5 years from now but i do have a rule of thumb.

My Rule of Thumb is the more libs and so called “true conservatives” whine and bellyache the better job Trump is doing!

We didn’t elect him to be an establishment guy…for either party.

This is at the crux of the Trump phenomena- that the president pisses off the libs by tweeting like a ten year old bully. It will be hard to imagine republicans picking a candidate that is less trollish. So perhaps Don Jr would make a good candidate in that regard.

My Rule of Thumb is correct.

So you are voting democratic from now on I assume

Lets see…Trump won;t last 6 months, then a year…then will resign in disgrace with Mueller report…now impeachment.

Any more predictions libs want to make?

3 Likes

Why would there be primaries? Trump has refused to debate anyone for the Republican primaries for 2020.

I’m sure in 2024 Don Jr will simply declare himself the nominee and Republicans will simply go “Okay.”

I think you are right. It will be exceedingly hard to pick a new leader that doesn’t troll.

You good for a 3rd Trump term? He could just piss on Constitution and Rs would go “whatever you want, King and Chosen One.”

He’s doing a great job policy wise. We didn’t elect him to please you people.

You had your chance and lost. You will have another chance next year.

2 Likes

No. Not the body either.

1 Like

It’s the crack of the GOP. Massive approval rating within the Party. They can’t get enough of this.

Bush 43 wasn’t a fiscal conservative either. Budget deficits also grew larger under his Presidency. The biggest difference between Bush 43 and Trump is that Trump is a conspiracy theorist along with being an Internet troll.

I think Trump has about a 50% chance of getting re-elected next year. Arizona, Florida, Michigan and Wisconsin are going to be crucial battleground States during the 2020 election. As for who comes after Trump in 2024, I don’t really know.

I’m not so sure about this. The democrats seem split between the centrists (Biden and Buttigieg) and the leftists (Warren and Sanders). I would give a slight edge to one of the centrists winning the primary. I assume the DNC would support a centrist as they would think a centrist is more electable.

Hubba hubba!

lol. cute.

no i LIKE to contribute… re-read