Who cares about investigations?

Where was Obama when all this collusion was going on under his nose? What we’re our intelligence agencies doing instead of paying attention to the Russians and their collusion?

Don’t duck the question. You made the claim, back it up. How did Ukraine interfere? You said some ■■■■ like it’s been proven they interfered and now you can’t backpedal fast enough.

What?

I mean…

What?

1 Like

Someone said years ago “It’s the economy stupid!” People first look at their own lives and determine if they are better off then under the last administration. And then how would a new persons policies affect their future compared to now. Did any of the scandals or investigations of the Clintons diminish Bills popularity? Did they keep Hillary from her supporters? No. They both are still treated like rock stars. I asked what crime would a candidate have to be investigated for or accused of to keep supporters from voting for them. So far, no one on either side has offered an answer.

I’m not backpedaling at all. I would like to know exactly what Trump and especially the Russians did to interfere with our election. No votes were changed, no machines were hacked. What did the collusion consist of?

You won’t answer the question I asked you first. How did Ukraine interfere?

I know why you won’t answer, you don’t actually have an answer, you’re just blindly parroting something you heard. Because if you did you would have just said. But you won’t because you just pulled that out of your ass.

1 Like

We have on this very site about 600 times.

You know exactly what he is arguing here.

It’s just another rabbit hole to avoid the flop that the op is.

Liberal progressives and some here will be melting down over the next couple of days. Three-years of hate is washing down the drain. Wait till Trump wins the next four years. Cannot wait to hear the whining and crying and drum banging. What you gonna do when repubs retake the house? :us: God bless America :us:. Trump is keeping American Great. :us:. MAGA :us: Trump :us: Trump :us: Trump :us:. Shop at Walmart :us:

1 Like

Ukraine interfere in 2016 election do you have some proof.

Give it a rest, Bro. The House pathetic impeachment and hate is washing down the drain.

what does that have to do with my statement,

there is zero proof Ukraine interfered in 2016 election.
there is zero proof Hunter Biden broke a single law in Ukraine.
there is zero proof that Joe Biden broke a single law in America or Ukraine.
there is zero proof that either Biden was ever under investigation in Ukraine.

all this “Proof” that “America Mayor” has yet to release has come from convicted criminal who have fled Ukraine because the newly elected President has opened criminal investigation into them for corruption.

Pelosi and Schiff “heads I win tails you lose” hate is getting flushed. Buy Charmin’s stock.

1 Like

Did you make a statement or are you reading Schiff talking points?

There is this cool feature on most computers, where you can access troves and troves of information.

Do be careful though, there is a lot of false stuff out there too.

1 Like

Come on. A blind man could see that deflection.

You made the claim - defend it.

This is what “backpedaling” is. You’re desperately trying to change the subject of the conversation, because you found yourself in a conversational cul-de-sac.

1 Like

The sky is crying for no blink Nancy, pile of Schiff, and Jerry baby. Rightous indignation for the next week. We should demand Congress (the House) to start doing its job after a three year hatequist.

We weren’t fine with the politicized anti Trump investigations that started under the Obama administration and kept up even after Mueller found no cooperation.
That didn’t stop them, though. That didn’t cause Democrats to demand removal of their leaders who wanted to keep those investigations going for political reasons even after Mueller’s report should have ended it.
No position to act outraged left.

1 Like

No evidence? What’s this?

from https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/ukraine-paul-manafort.html

The Kiev District Administrative Court, in a statement issued Wednesday, said that Artem Sytnik, the head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, the agency that had released information about the payments, had violated the law. The court’s statement said this violation “resulted in meddling in the electoral process of the United States in 2016 and damaged the national interests of Ukraine.”