Who cares about investigations?

Geez repeating actual Russian agitprop. Darling.

6 Likes

One offense sends one’s personal lawyer and his mobbed Ukrainian buddies to lean on folks and not just use the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

It was supposed to be a sting operation attempting to trace where guns sold were going to Mexican drug cartels that ended up turning into a complete ■■■■ show. As far as I know nobody has ever been prosecuted. Who signed off on that operation anyway?

History has shown that both sides will deny or ignore transgressions done by members of own their side while screaming bloody murder when the other side does it. So what does Trump gain politically from Biden being investigated?

It makes on the fence voters question Biden’s character/wonder if he’s corrupt. Usually, though frankly Trump seems to be proving otherwise, accusations, even if untrue, tarnish a candidate and can hurt their electability.

For example, I was leaning towards supporting Warren, but then this whole he-said/he-didn’t-say thing came out with Sanders and honestly I don’t know who to believe, but its certainly made me question my support of her even if no actual proof has surfaced.

While the facts do play a part, the appearance of wrong-doing regardless of whether or not it actually happened, hurts a candidate.

1 Like

A three year investigation conducted by someone who could not in any way be labeled a Trump supporter, found no collusion between Trump and Russia. Are you asserting then that there was collusion and that Trump and all the other people that would have been involved in that collusion are so slick that Mueller just couldn’t find enough evidence on them?

What Ukrainian interference are you referring to? Don’t try to change the subject.

In my reading of your posts over time, and in the back and forths you and I have had, I feel pretty confident in saying that you are NOT going to vote for Trump under any circumstances. I suspect you are a never Trumper and will cast your vote for whoever gets the Democrat nomination, even if it ends up not being your first choice. So will the vast majority of Democrats. Just as the vast majority of Republicans will vote for Trump whether they like him or not. Trump has such an ego, I don’t think he believes any of the Dem candidates can beat him, so he doesn’t care which Dem wins the primary. The constant harassment and investigations by the Democrats hasn’t diminished his support at all. The battle is and has been for the independents and undecideds. You actually believe a person who is undecided is going to be swayed by the fact that Joe Biden is/was under investigation by the Ukraniane government?

It’s been established that it was the Ukraniane, not the Russians that tried to influence the 2016 election.

I’m not changing the subject at all. Ukraine has a history of being corrupt. Donald Trump had every reason and obligation to be wary of blindly giving aid to the Ukranians. Actually he gave them a hell of a lot more than Obama ever did. Of course, I know that’s irrelevant to you, though it does kind of put a big hole in the narrative that withholding aid cost Ukraniane lives.

1 Like

What crimes were committed during the “Fast and Furious” operation?

This most certainly has not been established.

2 Likes

Only if you believe Russian propaganda. Our Intelligence agencies say otherwise

So that’s just a deflection by the real guilty party Russia?

Yes. How do you not know this? Seriously.

Every source of info saying it was was the Ukraine is Russian in origin

Ukraine did not interfere. That is 100% Grade A Russian propaganda with zero evidence and is a known Russian conspiracy theory.

If people want to know what Russian misinformation campaigns lead to, well look that the post I’m responding to. That poster is repeat long Russian propaganda as if it were factual.

That also applies to anyone who is Server Curious, Crowdstrike, all the wrong crap that is passed off as real in right wing circles.

7 Likes

Um who established that Ukraine did this? What did they supposedly do?

Beginning with a “so what” is a bold move. I like it.

1 Like

You are correct, I am a never Trumper… in fact I feel fairly secure in saying I’m a “never conservativer” as well.

I’m going to say in general that an undecided voter is going to be swayed against a candidate who is under investigation… for this election in particular I think its a little muddier since Trump has also been under several investigations.

Do you think people were swayed against voting for Clinton because of the investigations she was under?

There was plenty of what one could call “collusion” in the Mueller report. What he could not find is enough evidence that would rise to the bar of criminal conspiracy.

I like this question because no one has ever explained what the Russians did and how it supposedly helped Trump or hurt Clinton AND what Russia’s motive was to help Trump.

Whatever your answers are, apply them to Ukraine.