Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

So Trump divulged classified information in his tweet. What an idiot.

I don’t recall he provided any specifics.

But isn’t that always the way with you LIBS? You alone have the truth and everyone else is just plain stupid. :roll_eyes:

DHS could confirm without providing specifics.

yep! But it is unlikely they will deny or confirm. Doesn’t mean it isn’t so.

So you are feeling inferior?

Quite the opposite actually. :+1:

As an aside: You know, he does seem to have that figure on his brain. It’s nice, and round, and safe:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072483770819846144?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

No, not everyone. But arguing that Trump should be believed on this, over the evidence that his own DHS won’t back him up, well, you said it not me.
I don’t get really what you’re arguing over. You’re mad that people jump to the conclusion (your phrase) that Trump’s lying, and still mad after the evidence shows that’s (once again) the most likely explanation. Seems kind of weird and cult-like.

It would be more understandable if you said something like Sure Trump’s lying, but I don’t care – because his hair is perfect!

1 Like

I’m kind of guessing you aren’t an issues voter. I’m also guessing you might not even know what that means.

Then why have you posted ten times in this thread that Trump was lying?

You must have me confused with someone else??? I haven’t posted to that effect a single time, let alone 10 times???

Oh, I’m sorry, I was just being hyperbolic. It’s somewhere between 0 and 10, I don’t really know, does it matter?

2 Likes

I’m just confused. You seem to believe that I’m coming down on the side of the never-Trumpers when exactly the opposite is the case. But to your question. It doesn’t amount to a hill of beans to me. :slight_smile:

Sure Donny…name them.

Why are you deflecting to your bad guesses about me, when the topic is Trump’s lying and your reflexive counyer-factual defense of it?

Good, because I was going to say that no one can make us feel inferior without our permission.

It’s easy because he has 10 tiny fingers.

1 Like

BURN!

10 tiny terrorists

We actually have agreement. I like to take it one step further. No one can make us do anything when it comes to feelings. We alone have the power to decide how we will react to a given situation.

For instance. No one can make me angry. In a given situation, I can choose to be angry in response to something you might have said. But that choice remains with me alone. No one has that power over me unless, as you so eloquently stated, I choose to cede that power.