Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

BTW: It’s five now.

“Five people. Really good ones. Terrific people. Mostly well known, but terrific people.”

It always sounds like he’s casting a bad movie. Hey, we’ve got some terrific stars you’ve seen in other roles, in big name films, as well as some lesser-knowns who are knocking it out of the park on the indie film circuit!

I get the feeling that in Trump’s mind the number after 10 is infinity.

1 Like

Exactly.
10 tiny terrorists

At the time President Barack Hussein Obama made his “enemies” comment, back in 2010, in that Univision interview, I was still a happily registered Republican and as such one of the “enemies” like you, that he spoke of.

However, and this is a big “however” a huge “however” shortly after that incident President Barack Hussein Obama, unlike Donald Trump, walked back his “enemies” comment and admitted he should have used a less inflammatory word, as in “opponents” rather than “enemies”.

When Donald Trump reiterates and decides I am merely an opponent rather than his “enemy” the way Obama did, then we can look for equivalencies.

Nothing has stopped or even impeded in the slightest Fat Donald working on policy.

He does not need my caving in to his way of thinking for him to effect his policies.

The only thing stopping him in that is himself.

Did Donny ever present real evidence of those 10 terrorists?

Gotta love it when the Military Times calls you on your BS…

1 Like

Good article.

Because grown adults need to keep living in reality, not Dumpster Donnie’s fevered dreams.

1 Like

You realize that the Military Times is a civilian newspaper, right?

Associated Press writers Jill Colvin and Colleen Long contributed to this report.

I see what you are saying.

They (The Military Times) still called Trump out on his BS, in regards the non existant terrorist 10, they just did it in a “civilian newspaper”.

Got it.

:laughing:

1 Like

That changes their article…how?

1 Like

You know, that speech he gave the other night–it would have been a good moment to remind people that:

“These are very serious people. We caught 10 terrorists. These are people that are looking to do harm. We need the wall. More important than anything, we need border security.”

But he didn’t bring this up. I wonder why. Woulda been good evidence in support of his thesis.