Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

You could careless about the rest of the derelicts that come across

You’d think FOX news would be falling all over themselves to share that wonderously wonderful news with us

And what makes you say that?

You
10more1

I could say the same about your opinion.

If a terror suspect is apprehended at the border, they will likely be quietly deported or extradited. It is absurd to believe they would be tried in public here in the U.S. for terrorist activities committed on the battlefield in some foreign country. They are enemy combatants, having no rights in this country.

How so?

10 little trumplets

Seriously, they’d just throw a terrorist back into the pond?

Supreme Court disagree with you.

Obama spent 8 years trying to get countries to take back the people in GITMO, there was no takers.

More likely they would be sent to another country to be dealt with as an enemy combatant. IMHO

What would be the purpose for ,keeping them here? None of the actions they’ve taken on a foreign battle field would be relevant in our criminal justice system.

Obama spent 8 years trying get countries to take all GITMO detainees, I think he got rid of 4.

Show me………

anyone who step foot in Jurisdiction of America is granted a fair public trial.

The ten terrorists are Inky, Blinky, Pinky, Clyde, Dr. Wily, Shao Kahn, Captain LeChuck from the Secret of Monkey Island, Handsome Jack, Andrew Ryan, and Bowser.

Observe the unraveling.

Theater of the absurd. I’m done playing games with him.

Today was a tripleplusgood day, ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy your evening. I know I will.

1 Like

I don’t think I can withstand another day of so much happy.

1 Like

Of course - you can say any stupid, baseless, untethered-to-reality thing you want. You have that freedom.