Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

I clearly said low level terrorists. There are many terrorists killed by drone strikes that we never hear about.

Within the context of his statement; I have no problem with it. He was doing a sell job on Obamacare and I have no doubt he actually believed what he was saying. We now know that wasn’t always the case, but I believe most saw no real change - including me.

Haven’t a clue. They might still be in custody; they might have already been deported or extradited; the real number might be more than 10 or less than 10.

Who cares???

Trump does use a lot of bombastic exaggeration and hyperbole. You’ll get no argument from me on that.

I don’t………………

Salesmanship.

are you suggesting the legal system doesn’t keep record of arrest and court cases?

If they were arrested there would be legal proof, if they were deported there would be legal proof, if they were extradited, there would be legal proof.

Yep! Feel free to scour the records for the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens apprehended over the last couple of years to find that proof! :+1:

nope………

so Trump has no proof that they were terrorists thanks, because if they were terrorist it would be noted in their court filings and that would make the news.

Whatever you say, being that you seem to be an expert in these matters. :rofl:

again they keep legal records of all this stuff is accessible to the public, you don’t think arresting 10 terrorist would make the news.

There is a lot more to it then that, example: Americans paying healthcare for people from other countries can bankrupt a state.

And “captured”, which means they are in our custody…

If the specific number apprehended is irrelevant, why did the so-called president give a specific number?

At our Southern border?

What difference does it make? Right?

That is correc but then why doesnt the President make a coherent arguement? Why does he need to prey on peoples fears and lie that they detained 10 terrorists.

I would have used the vague term “many”.

That way I could not be pinned down.

Allan