Who are the 10 terrorists Trump is referring to?

He’s not lying, you being that stuff and you see plenty off bad people crossing the border.

so when were thee 10 terrorists apprehended?

1 Like

The truth is, it’s probably more then that!

truth baed on what?

when were these 10 (or more) terrorists apprehended?

Depends on who they are. The arrest of KSM or bin laden would certainly make the news. Low level nobodies, probably not, assuming the media would even be made aware of their apprehension.

The arrest of a terrorist on the southern border, would make the news.

Not necessarily. If they were captured and deported they wouldn’t be in our custody. If they were captured and extradited, they wouldn’t be in our custody.

they would still have a public record of their arrest.

Given that you have no more of a clue than anyone else in this forum, I will have to give you another :rofl:

Maybe; maybe not. In any case, even if there was a public record, good luck trying to find that needle in a haystack.

So my inability to answer your question means Trump was lying? I must apologize as I wasn’t briefed on the potential apprehension of terrorists.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Speaking of naive: arrests of terrorists have not been kept secret in the past, yet now you believe it’s more likely that the arrests of 10 have been kept secret, than the simpler explanation that Trump was lying out his ass? Maybe “naive” isn’t the best word for that.

so we should just take Trump word for it? even without proof.

Maybe you could tell my why it matters so much to you.

it shouldn’t matter if the President is lying about a possible terrorist threat?

DHS has stated that 10 terrorists are blocked from entering this country on any given day. Are we made aware of each and every one of those? If 10 of those were detained at our Southern border and blocked from entering, why would those alone be publicized?

He’s not. That is made up Trump hating crap.

By proof you mean that he should compromise sources and methods in order to appease Trump haters?

You guys “debating” with Peek…I’ve got some jello I need you to nail to the wall later…

5 Likes