Who agrees it's time to stop political v non-political

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1232058127740174339

This is the moron in charge. Go ahead, folks, worship the ground he walks on.

Disappointed the stock market hasn’t tanked enough? Not enough panic buying for you?

1 Like

It’s all about Nov…:wink:

1 Like

I’m not stopping anyone from worshiping him. Last time I checked, this was still America. Go ahead, support the guy that said the virus is under control and buy stocks.

Public health doesn’t take a backseat to annoyance

You probably drink from the horse trough. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You might want to use a current statement to make your point rather than on from 4 weeks ago. A lot has changed since then.

:man_facepalming: defending the guy who thought this was the JV virus

1 Like

He’s got a point.

It’s only been a couple of months since Trump was intimidating witnesses at his impeachment and now that’s not even a negative thing.

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat.

Ssshhhh!

Ya its not like 4 weeks makes a difference in any of this

I hope your last fear is right…I sense a depression from all of this. Hope I’m wrong.

Stay safe, and hope your employees and clients stay safe as well.

we only have a cleaning person once a month, but we did the same thing. Left her usual pay plus a bit in the mail box. Not sure how long we can do that.

It was only 2 months ago the libs were carrying out plitical vendetta instead of worrying about virus that jumped species in far way place.

1 Like

Mnuchin just said he fears unemployment hits 20%.

We don’t just unwind from that.

I think he’s right. If not low. We have to turn the country off for three months. 50% of the work force will be idle for a quarter of a year. that takes a decade to recover from.

It also is going to take a lowering of the partisan temperature. If Minuchin is right, now is the time for a new WPA – let’s focus on rebuilding all the infrastructure that is in dire shape. Put people to work. The coronavirus political thread has been consumed all day with an argument about what to call the virus. To me that seems an incredibly unimportant thing to focus on: compared to ramping up ventilator production or dealing with all the vast over leveraging of companies by private equity firms that are not going to be able to service their debts.

Successfully pulling through this is going to require concessions from all sides.

1 Like

When he was downplaying it, there were only a handful of known cases and they were all associated with the Cruise ships and Americans who were evacuated from China. So yeah, that makes logic absolutely.

By the way, your username is totally appropriate for your posts on this topic.

Yeah … its not like there have been hundreds of new cases in the last four weeks. :roll_eyes: