White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

Certainly not.

When did women take anything by force? I must have missed the gender war.

They made the cost of denying them the vote too high.

Only because they gained enough male allies who could vote.

It just would have taken longer without them.

I can’t think of even one country through history where the women have dominated men by force, can you?

No, it would have been impossible without them.

Maybe the FBI is correct? There’s two white guys supremacing this thread. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Denmark, Sweden, Norway 90% (or more) white. Most of the countries in the world that are considered the best places to live are majority white.

It’s a different kind of force lol. If they want something bad enough, they will get it.

Doesn’t seem to be happening over most of the globe.

No doubt they’re Black or possibly some other minority.

Notice how they made clear their was extended magazine involved.

Men hold onto power tenaciously. As do women. Career politicians for example. It’s an uphill battle to dislodge long held systems.

…and race was never mentioned? :beers:

I know…that’s why I have no doubt it was a Black guys.

Notice feds never say angry Black men are greatest terrorist risks.

2 Likes

…never,ever. :+1:

You could cite the FBI stats on who is killing the most people. There are a lot more killers than just white guys. If one wanted to say most school shooters are white that’s a fair statement. It’s also fair to say that while only composing 13% of the population black people have committed 52% of all homicides.

1 Like

Here’s the enemy of the people everyone…our MSM…if…you have your eyes open? Do you?

Notice when race is mentioned?

The first example is Tulsa; On Wednesday, a gunman killed four people in a shooting at a medical center in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

^^^^^^^^^^ the perp was black ^^^^^^^^^^

Is his skin color mentioned?

Now here’s the second; The attack comes after high-profile shooting massacres in Buffalo, New York, where 10 Black people were killed,

This time race is mentioned? Why is that? The media is doing everything they can to divide us as a nation and it’s obvious…at least to me? How about you?

1 Like

This is not what the FBI said. They said white supremacist were the biggest domestic terrorist threat. This entire thread is based on a lie.

What is a threat? The greatest threat would be the methodology in which the most people will potentially die, correct? Hmmmmmmmm…so obviously, there are many, many, many examples prevalent so that it substantiates the FBI’s claim…correct? Maybe the lie is what the FBI claimed? This thread is to determine exactly who the liar is? So…post your example of this “biggest domestic terrorist threat” for us all to see. It’s obviously a target rich environment since it’s number one so…please participate and prove the FBI correct? I’ll wait right here for your…truth.

1 Like