White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

Yes, white supremacists and the FBI are in a symbiotic relationship. The FBI and other parts of the military and surveillance state have tacitly supported white nationalists and other violent extremists, and the FBI benefits by using their existence as pretext to increase its funding, its surveillance powers, and its ability to target dissidents.

The CIA and other agencies have spent years funding, training, and arming white supremacists in Ukraine including foreigners from the US and western Europe. The chickens will come home to roost now that Russia is making life difficult for these groups in Ukraine.

Here is one example an American white nationalist who is portrayed as a hero in US media.

President Trump is banned, but Charlottesville neo-Nazi leader Richard Spencer is still on Twitter along with a Ukrainian and a NATO flag. I guess neo-Nazis are “very fine people” so long as they are sufficiently anti-Russian.

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

1 Like

@Bill.in.PA you bring up some excellent points that should make us all pause and think, just what the hell is going on here?

1 Like

Yes, it would not surprise me if the leadership of the neo-Nazis and similar groups are dominated by FBI informants. We have seen that with the group at the Whitmer trial and the trials of the Oath Keepers.

The FBI needs the white supremacists to justify its massive surveillance powers, and these groups have been the key in enforcing US policy in Ukraine. Some of the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville have actually trained with Azov in Ukraine.

Robert Rundo (in blue), leader of the California-based alt-right group known as the Rise Above Movement (RAM), fights a cage match against a Ukrainian Azov member at the Reconquista Club in Kyiv on April 27.
Azov, Ukraine's Most Prominent Ultranationalist Group, Sets Its Sights On U.S., Europe

At the same time, Antifa has served as a paramilitary enforcement wing of the FBI. Antifa members are rarely prosecuted, and the FBI denies that they even exist as organized group. These features are consistent with tight connections to the FBI.

I never thought of that but those dots appear to connect.

It seems that an amazingly large portion of domestic terrorist attacks have involved people with links to the FBI. Is that just coincidence?

Here are a few recent examples of attacks with apparent FBI involvement. The FBI appears to benefit from highly publicized terrorist attacks, so there is little incentive for the FBI to prevent them.

1 Like

Gosh I hope you’re wrong? I knew that the FBI had turned but that motivation is just plain evil.

With the dirt the FBI has on congress, there is effectively zero oversight. The FBI is part of the DOJ and is effectively above the law. We may never get to the truth.

At least three people are dead and 14 shot following a shooting outside a nightclub in Chattanooga, Tennessee overnight, which is the second mass shooting in the city in the last week.

Certainly this must have been done by white supremacists…the number one terrorist threat says the FBI?

Race isn’t mentioned. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…wonder why?

2 Likes

Just normal things happening during pride month.

Do they have a Jail Support Plan?

1 Like

An Hispanic man in shot dead four white men in Maryland. We know that it would be covered as a hate crime only if the races were reversed.

2 Likes

More info about those Patriot Front scamps.

Patriot Front? Those are the dudes that bang out with antifa in Portland all the time. I thought they were the good guys.

So like the 2020 riots.

3 Likes

The Flag of the most dangerous domestic terroist in US history, was in the capital last year trying to overturn our election.

The FBI is correct.

A mass murder used to complain about racism.

My friends, we truly are in the upside down.

What percentage of the Patriot Front is FBI informants?

This story smells of another FBI entrapment operation.

The election was “overturned” on Nov. 4th. Between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. The peaceful protesters at the capital (not including the Antifa and FBI plants) were attempting to bring the election fraud to light. The evidence is out there for all to see if you bother to look.

1 Like

Yet they could not bring forth a single shred of that evidence in five dozen court cases trying to overthrow the election. Too funny.

1 Like

It’s been my experience in life that one doesn’t find what they are not looking for, especially if they don’t want to find it.