White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

The FBI says the the greatest risk of violence are white supremacists so I thought I’d start a thread for all of us to keep score. I’m not seeing evidence of this but at the same time, I’m very busy in my own life and don’t want to be unaware of what’s actually going on around me. Therefore I’m asking for help? When you read about, hear about or witness an act that threatens America as the FBI has stated, post it here and let’s keep score. First we’ll all be abreast of violent, current happenings plus let’s compare all of the potential threats and see for ourselves whether or not the FBI is correct?

The most recent act was in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the perp was black so…that doesn’t substantiate their claim. Prior was Uvalde Texas and the perp was hispanic so…that doesn’t subtantiate their theory. Prior to that was in Buffalo, NY and the perp was white, so that’s 33% thus far.

The media too has been perpetuating this as being factual so let’s all watch and keep score together. Don’t get me wrong, this is gruesome but IMO it’s important enough to keep track and understand whether or not “we” are being lied to? Agreed?

Each time an incident happens in the U.S. that would come under this category, post the news article and we’ll all watch together.

2 Likes

Well when you start with a falsehood.

Say it with me domestic terrorism

1 Like

Please define it then so that we’re all on the same page and thank you for your participation.

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

That’s what the Oxford defintions says, sounds about right to me.

1 Like

Sure I’ll do what you should have done for you

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/terrorism

1 Like

Excellent. We’re off to a great start. Now we know the definition, let’s keep score and see if the FBI is correct?

Perfect description of Summer of Love.

3 Likes

…and summer has just begun. It must be an omen? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Augury

1 Like

I’m getting deja vu.

Despite the helpful definition, something tells me not everyone is going to agree on which crimes fall under it.

I didn’t know BLM was full of white supremacists. :thinking:

7 Likes

Do we also need to specify a body count or number of structure destroyed? It seems rather vague if we’re going to keep score.

1 Like

The number of people murdered to be defined as “mass” for this thread is 4 and thanks for the question.

domestic influences? hello Chicago…

1 Like

FBI fits that description.

8 Likes

you mean like burning down cities if you don’t like court outcomes?

7 Likes

To be fair I have heard this a lot over the years and who knows maybe it is, it has still yet to play out. I would say the biggest threat is prolonged inflation- followed by a depression and if not a civil war domestic terrorism playing out.

As much as some wants it I don’t think it needs a racist element to play out if everything bad happens simultaneously to any country and the degradation of peoples lives continue it’s not out of possibility civil unrest will continue to grow. All races are suffering right now with inflation.

The biggest threat to America is the breakdown of civil society. Go see the thread “Is this a disturbing trend.” The fact that America has the highest percentage of children born to single parents is likely the biggest contributer to this. Furthermore, absorbing millions of the world’s impoverished citizens is only going to exasperate our problems.

7 Likes

Burning down cities seems to be O.K. with Democrats as long as they are mostly peaceful while doing so.

3 Likes