Thug Culture State of Mind

Anthony Brown was charged with first-degree murder and vehicular hijacking while the 15-year-old was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle.

This probably means they’ll probably be mean to him and make him wear that ankle monitor now until he’s 18?

Involvement in street gangs seem likely, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Another Asian victim.

1 Like

Middle school thuggery

He knew not to defend himself and they knew he couldn’t.

I’m pretty sure that’s not what they said.

What did they say and can you post the evidence supporting what they said with an actual event that’s continuously taking place with articles proving this, like those with in this thread? Please do, if you can because I’ve become very disillusioned with the FBI. Show us they’re correct.

They said white supremacists were the biggest domestic terrorist threat. Not the largest threat overall.

“domestic”…k…now provide the many examples that must exist in supporting this assertion to make such a huge claim. This should be easy?

I’m not here to prove anything to you, just to set the record straight. If you want to understand the FBIs statement better please do your own research.

Why does white supremacy is a terror threat or the largest threat overall need to be deconstructed? Because you feel like they’ll just label anyone a white supremacist?

I have and there isn’t IMO evidence to support this claim. What I am seeing is evidence of an FBI that’s gone astray. That said, I can post evidence of that and it’s easy, which is why I asked you to do the same.

1 Like

Shhh … the FBI hears a danger lurk!

1 Like

Have you switched to Pearl Milling Company’s products ?

It progresses in steps.

1 Like

Why was this guy walking around free? 44 arrests since 1997 according to article.

1 Like

5 days. Killed his own brother. Florida Man.

Disgusting. He should never see another free day.

Can’t help but wonder what he was in for to start with. The article didn’t seem to say or else i missed it.

1 Like

A Florida man who had been out of prison for five days when his 19-year-old brother was shot dead has been charged with his murder, authorities said.

Within minutes of launching a search for Redman, the sheriff’s office said deputies and a K-9 unit tracked him to a motor home about a quarter-mile away.

Deputies found Redman holding another victim, who had “obvious injuries,” as a hostage,

However, Redman refused to comply and raise his hands, instead reaching behind his waistband, the sheriff’s office said. Deputies shot Redman one time and immediately rendered first aid until first responders arrived and rushed him to a hospital.

Those are some gracious, professional officers.

1 Like

Yep. Thug culture.

So that’s your argument you’re gunna go with? Semantics? :smirk: