White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

• FBI
  • W.H.O.
  • Executive Orders
  • Fake News
  • Antifa
  • BLM
2 Likes

This needs to be reposted again. Absolutely spot on!

“Right to vote”? :rofl:

Where do they get these dumb asses?

1 Like

From that article.

Haines said men have “always enjoyed” those “same freedoms” without ever having to “earn” them through amendments to the Constitution. “And while it’s fine for people to share something when you don’t think it’s going to cost you anything. When people feel like they are losing something that belongs to them, particularly power, everybody else watch out,” Haines stated, implying that White men will do a lot to maintain their grip on power.

Women didn’t “earn” the vote, white men gave it to them, thanks white guys is what they should be saying. Makes my wife furious when I point that out but it’s not like they conquered men and won the right to vote.

4 Likes

The FBI is full of liars. It’s a wing of the swamp creatures. That’s why they don’t show any proof.

1 Like

Let’s check for mass shootings over the weekend and discover who the white supremacists have murdered en masse?

Philadelphia had 3 dead and 11 wounded.

Here’s another one in Phoenix at a mall leaving a 14 year old girl dead and 8 others shot

Race isn’t listed but I’m sure all the perps are white. The FBI has warned us.

I agree with this…

Imho the people causing that breakdown of our civil society, the actual threat to America, are the ones pushing this “white supremacy” crap.

1 Like

Yes it does…and I just did!

2 Likes

They did however fight extremely hard and paid a high price for the right to vote. Saying it was “given” to them is not accurate.

LAs Vegas: white guy
Columbine: white guys
Sandy Hook: white guy

We could go on.

Yes it is. They didn’t win it in a fight, they convinced men to give it to them.

The only racial group that is over represented in the mass shooter category are asian men. What do we call spreading patently false negative racial stereotypes?

1 Like

Why do you go back so many years…just to look for a white guy? The FBI says they’re the number one threat. Post today’s events and let’s see if the FBI is correct? What mass shootings have happened in your neck of the woods?

1 Like

They fought for it and fought hard, often suffering beatings and imprisonment. They earned it.

No sorry, it was still given to them.

It is not a gift when there is no other viable alternative.

But there was, continue the status quo, not much women could have done about it.

That’s delusional. The movement was growing steadily (worldwide) and when it reached critical mass one might say, the men acquiesced.

Without male allies it would never have succeeded. And surely you aren’t pretending women have equality world wide now.

Point is, it was no gift, they earned it 100%. That’s about the only way to get rights in this world both now and historically. You take them by force from the oppressors.