White Privilege

White privilege isn’t economic.

Its both.

1 Like

Good Lord.

1 Like

Whites that live in poverty. Not economic so where’s their “privilege”?
Maybe I really don’t know what a rational or intellectual explanation of what “white privilege” really is?

It’s neither. It’s fake, it’s racist and serves no useful purpose.

1 Like

I definitely don’t have intelligence privilege that’s for damn sure. Just look at my GPA- dropped from a 3.50 with 2 C’s at CC to a 2.84 with several C’s and my first D in my whole undergrad. :rofl:

I can’t even get a B on a test now lol. I’m so ■■■■■■■

I definitely groomed and dressed a lot differently before I started giving a ■■■■ about my place in life.

2 Likes

This kid is probably hiding all his privilege in the outhouse.

1 Like

Indeed

The problems I see among the wealthy are usually more along the lines of interpersonal relationships, or even ignorance on the subject altogether. I’d guesstimate from spending by now thousands of hours around wealthy people at work, fully half of them could be considered dysfunctional if they got an honest psychological assessment.

Personally the usage of white privilege is offense and insulting…the left had been using it in derogatory manner as of late.

2 Likes

Good post.

2 Likes

how many white people are arrested over 100 times at their job for loitering?

The woke cult is irritating in their self loathing. To each their own but I wish they would keep their masochism to themselves in this regard. We all know the history, we know what happened way before we were around was wrong. I also see how one side never wants to move on from that moment in time and will weaponize it literally forever, sorry I will not play that game.

It makes me think of the Germans after WW2 and how generation after generation are told to be ashamed of something they had absolutely nothing to do with since they were not even alive, as if its in their DNA to act like that if not checked.

They even have a word for it in German “Geschichtsmüde“ which translates to “Weary of History”,… I say no thanks to a life like that.

Those who forget or ignore history are condemned to repeat it.

1 Like

That is NOT my kitchen and besides I’m cleaning up tomorrow.

1 Like

We shouldn’t forget and it should be taught not saying we should forget the past. The shaming and guilt part of it though does not bring people together. I am sure in their hearts they may have good intentions and think this is the way to heal but it is having the opposite effect.

You or me cannot change the skin color we have been born with (unless we were Michael Jackson) but I think as a society we have greatly moved past these events. Western slavery these days is a cubicle pulling 11-13 hour work days in the tech industry. No one wants to own a slave in the west the ideal is repulsive.

This is just my opinion but I think right now is the time for a message of unity among Americans because we are facing a Great Depression, and in bad times bad things happen and despot leaders find and audience out of desperation. I hate to use the Hitler analogy but they would have been no Hitler if it wasn’t for the economic desperation in Germany and the humiliation after WW1. See how those things could repeat as well ‘Economic Depression‘ at the same time telling people they need to feel ‘Ashamed’.

Your quote is true but it usually takes on a different form when it repeats.

You got this, boo. I ■■■■■■ up my GPA like that in undergrad too, got it back to a 3.6~.

3 Likes

Shame is an appropriate reaction for attempting to exterminate Slavs, Jews, and Romani while enslaving the rest of Europe.

This is very true. But it won’t be because of his race