White privilege: Can we agree on this much?

The situation simply hasn’t arisen for you. It can.

It doesn’t normally come in some arbitrary fashion? There’s a reason and he’ll explain it and I’ll respectfully respond.

Man you type fast. :sunglasses:

Doesn’t it?

You haven’t answered.

Or this one.

One thumb.

I like this one. We’re standing there having a talk. Both armed. He can rest his hand on his grip. I can’t, why not?

He can draw, I can’t. Why not?

In fact he can do anything he wants, I can only do what he wants. Why?

In Texas statistically, his group is more likely to have committed a crime than mine. Yet he gets to give me commands? Why.

1 Like

It doesn’t usually start that way, unless the situation dictates it? What was going on? What has aggravated the situation where the officer is giving me commands? All I can say is,if it ever happened, I’d react accordingly in a respectful manner.

How would you prove it? And who’s story would get more weight from a judge?

…because his life is the one that’s theoretically always being threatened. They live in harms way so I don’t have to…as much. :sunglasses:

Everything they say to you is a command. Can I see your ID. Go watch the videos.

He’s not asking, he’s pretending. Tell them no.

We all have footprints. What’s our story…in this case and historically? Just like a credit history is to a bank.

Is it? All of them are armed. Very few of them are murdered. From whence this theory?

We have been indoctrinated in the name of “order”.

He’ll lie. Your story doesn’t matter.

What does me being arrested 20 years ago have to do with what I’m doing today?

Breonna Taylor didn’t have a criminal record either.

Yes…he can see my ID. As I’m pulling it out, I’m sure I’d be asking him why? I have no desire to tell them no. Why do I want to aggravate this? Why? I’m a knight? My Lord would rather me be meek and I have no problem with that.

I agree with you on this matter. It was a complete bumble ■■■■ .

1 Like

Meek in the face of injustice?

No, we are the serfs. You put them on a pedestal. They are our betters. They have the moral authority to give us commands.

The term “white privilege” is a racial slur. It is roughly equivalent to claiming that someone owes their success to affirmative action programs. Even if there is a basis in fact, these terms are still offensive since they demean the accomplishments of people based on their skin color.

While my preference would be for people to be less sensitive about alleged offensive language, my observation is that current enforcement has been highly selective based on the races of the offender and the offended person. Selective enforcement constitutes a form of racial discrimination.

1 Like

It’s not that I put them on a pedestal. It’s that I think their job is hard enough without me making it harder…for no valuable reason. In my mind, I’ve got their back.

You are free to go. Slow down and wear your seat belt. Put that cigarette out. Keep your hands where I can see them. Where are you going? Where are you coming from? You live on this road? What are you taking pictures? Ever been arrested? Mind if I search your car? Those your kids? Are you a US citizen? You got anything on you shouldn’t have? I’m going to pat you down for your safety and mine. Any warrants? Or you on parole? I’m going to confiscate your gun for your safety and mine. Turn around and raise your hands so I can disarm you.

1 Like

What’s hard about riding around in a car ■■■■■■■ with people?