White house official mocks dying McCain

Yours and others unhinged reaction to those eight years.

how does someone else destroy your personal standards of respect?

Pointless, mindless, tasteless trolling.

3 Likes

I’m saying the opposite.

When one side becomes uncivil the other follows. It is a natural progression.

Really don’t feel unhinged, more thankful we all survived. The guy did all he could to hurt our country, or as the Lib’s say transform, glad you all failed.

What usually happens when one person starts a heated argument?

Your posts are reflective of someone unhinged.

More like kind of fed up with their crap, we tried be civil, bottom line they are not. I am hoping the Dem’s change their party so I can grow back into being able to pick the best representatives for each party. We have to actually change both sides, I see the GOP changing for the better, I hope the DNC does too.

Maybe your unhinged, typically that’s how that works since you seem to know so much about that.

It doesn’t take a clinical psychologist to see that when a person coldly mocks a war veteran for the cancer he’s dying of for no other reason than political disagreememts, it’s indicative of an unhinged, irrational response.

Check your character - if you have nothing but vile invective towards a dying man, show some sliver of grace and keep it behind your teeth.

1 Like

Perfect examples of the whirlpool of civility as it heads for the cesspool.

Both sides are guilty Rose.

Reading what is already posted can be quite helpful.

Reading what is already posted can be quite helpful.

“YOU STARTED IT!”

My, how juvenile.

Huh. Always thought you maintained you never voted for Trump.

The subject is Mccain, not Trump.

As I’ve mentioned, it helps to read what’s already posted for context.

Right, but you made a point of claiming you’d never voted for him, did everything you could to oppose him and are thus not at all responsible for anything he does.

I take it you’re finding it easier to admit you voted for him because he’s done some things you’ve liked recently?