White house official mocks dying McCain

Awfully judgemental of you, perhaps you should try castigating yourself with that bible.

i am not a Christian. The bible is a mix of myths, stories and magic, that was inspired by many earlier religions that were made up of myths stories and magic.

I can people out on the bull ■■■■ all I want.

Especially to mindless trolls.

Coming from such a troll the hypocrisy is rich.

Pull that log out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in someone else’s thumb.

search high and low on this and the old forum. You won’t find that claim.

Haaaa… thought you could beat me over the head with YOUR concept of what it means to be a Christian.

You voted for him.

Not in the primaries, and in the general only because he was the least objectionable of the two.

Really fighting for what, not us that is for sure. McCain fell off the wagon a long time ago, its just sad to watch how he is going down the tubes sucking up to the Lib’s. You would think when you learned you’re at the end and have brain cancer that you would have the will to do the right thing and resign from the Senate. You would think he would like to spend the last of his days with his family, but not McCain, he lost my respect a long time ago.

You voted for him.

republicans…such a fickle bunch.

2 Likes

Find some new material or troll someone else.

Big tent party, we got room for you too.

You post THIS and tell someone else to find some new material? You are one, funny dude.

If he’s still mentally capable of executing his duties he’s absolutely entitled to serve out the remainder of his life in the senate. He was elected by the people of AZ to do just that.

If you aren’t an AZ resident it’s really none of your business, he wasn’t elected to represent you.

1 Like

If being mentally capable is a requirement half the Senate needs to leave. Yeah that is his problem he is not mentally capable he has brain cancer and is going down the tubes. You think people in AZ want someone with brain mush representing them, when they cast their vote I am sure they thought he was going to be healthy. When you are not you do what is right and step down for the good of the people your supposed to be representing.

How did the Liberal make the Republican become tasteless idiots?

Eight years of Obama.

Try reading what I wrote and think on it.

I did, it makes no sense

It was the left that destroyed the concept of civility and now we are all paying the price for it.

That’s rich - you genuinely think “the right” had no role in the process that led us here.