White house official mocks dying McCain

A White House communications official mocked Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer diagnosis in a meeting after the Arizona Republican announced his opposition to President Trump’s pick to lead the CIA, sources told Fox News Thursday.

According to two White House sources, the staffer, Kelly Sadler, said of McCain, “It doesn’t matter, he’s dying anyway.”

Fox news has some ■■■■■■■ claiming touture worked on McCain, our president mocks him for being captured, now some ■■■■ head jokes about his terminal cancer.

What the ■■■■ has happened to our country? How is this happening? People talking like this about an honorable man?

Terrible stuff.

A man child was elected president of this great country and his followers wanna act just like him! That’s what happened.

2 Likes

Assuming this is accurate, then it’s disgusting.

But why was something like this, allegedly said at a closed door meeting, leaked? Have they no regard for McCain and his family and the pain this comment would cause?

Don’t know. Ask the Trump associate who leaked it. Their level of classiness is unmatched. And their level of leakiness.

1 Like

Check the tone of your own posts and comments as well as those of your fellow travelers over the last decade or so.

You people created this cesspool.

Yah, stupid, classless, and tasteless even if true.

Yes you did create this Republican cesspool.

1 Like

Check the tone of your own posts and comments as well as those of your fellow travelers over the last decade or so.

You people created this cesspool.

WR admitting his idiots created this cesspool.

2 Likes

It’s just beyond the pale that some have so little regard for the feelings of a dying man and his family. What is wrong with these people?

1 Like

By some, you mean the current Republican WH, right?

Trump started it with McCain, mocking his military service.

2 Likes

Really? Where were you when the left was declaring Bush and Cheney murderers, war criminals, and equating waterboarding to the tortures performed on our people by the Japanese, Vietnamese, and terrorists?

Trump supporters are emboldened now, a Fox Business guest called McCain “songbird John”.

I know. That’s why I asked what is wrong with these people?

We are all dying.

Senator… spend your final days doing something other than getting revenge.

Well yes obviously that is true. None of us know how long we have, but in McCain’s case he’s obviously near the end.

but you see… he does not act like it.

Pretty judgmental of you to critique how person should act when one is dying.

Don’t you claim to be a Christian?

2 Likes

I’m no fan of McCain but he’s always been a fighter and I don’t expect him to change until about 5 minutes after his dying breath.