White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

Amazing that McGahn felt compelled to cooperate to save himself. That must tip you off the ■■■■ that the special counsel is dealing with.

The irony of you accusing ANYONE else of being a sheep is too much. You haven’t met a single Trump statement or action that you didn’t applaud.

1 Like

Do you have proof that contradicts the NYT piece, or are you just basing this claim on your Messiah’s tweet this morning?

I think they remember Watergate and how all the Presidents men went to prison.

Not really…I knew this is what we would get when we elected someone like you.

Interesting take from Politico. They think McGahn might be acting as Mueller’s inside man- essentially an “undercover operative” that has been taking lots of notes for quite a while.

From the article:

“The person most cloaked in privilege is McGahn,” said Ross Garber, a criminal defense attorney who served as the in-house counsel for former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland. “That relationship is sacrosanct. And the notion that that person has spent that much time with investigators and potentially waived privilege is a pretty big deal.

Garber said that it’s particularly notable that McGahn had multiple meetings with the special counsel, and in between those sessions went back to his day job in the White House. “They’ve in a way turned him into an undercover operative in the White House,” Garber said. “and it’s his lawyer.”

Lol did he really call a John Dean a rat? That’s amazing.

1 Like

You and trump and many posters here don’t rally understand what this attorney did. You should read the article more closely.

When you’ve got nothing to hide………….

Strong economy, low unemployment, and more money in my paycheck, yeah I will take more of that.

Been trending that way since obama…and gas prices and tariffs take out any tax break…

If I can prove you wrong, will you admit it, apologize and then go excuse yourself and inflict a self spanking?:sunglasses:

Please. If Obama did such a stellar job, Congress wouldn’t have gone Republican and Clinton would have won.

No proof and I’ve not read Trump’s tweets. I’m going with the law of probability regarding NYT’s everything negative Trump history and that what they said doesn’t add up. I’m sure that the lawyer is cooperating with Mueller and he’s telling the truth. The conclusion that he’s somehow spilling the beans against Trump? Naaaa…IMO…that’s sheeple food.

You do understand the White House Counsel is not Trump’s lawyer, don’t you?

So his cooperation says nothing about Trump’s level of cooperation.

If that’s what Trump fans think that’s what this is all about, the derangement isn’t where you think it is.

What was the last president that kept control of Congress his entire term

I’d be amazed.

In any thread regarding Harley Davidson and Trump’s criticism of them building some units overseas due to their tariffs, I have stated plainly that Trump is wrong.

post 32

post 3

I want to hear yelling from those self inflicted slaps to your buttocks.:sunglasses:

Why didn’t you just quote yourself, instead of using my GoT quote?

I spent like a minute or two wondering what a ritual to the Drowned God has to do with Harley Davidson or Trump.

1 Like