White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

I don’t know that they loathe him, but it is beginning to look like a mad scramble to self preservation.

I would imagine knowing that Trump would throw anyone under the bus in a heart beat is enough for anyone to “scramble to self preservation.”

Cohen
McGahn
Papadopolous
Flynn
Gates
Bannon
Omarosa
Tillerson

Who else?

That sneaky Trump, telling his White House counsel to go tell Mueller anything he wants to know. Now Mueller has to slog through all those 30 hours of interviews and see if there is any obstruction of justice. Those hotshot litigators on his team must be bored out of their skulls.

Anyone who’s been around since the initial hiring start will be portraying themselves as the ones who stood up to Trump in a couple years.

Trump jr.

Hmmm…

“McGahn became concerned that the President planned to set him up to be held responsible for any potential illegal incidents of obstruction, the Times reported, citing to people close to him. So the White House counsel and his attorney came up with a strategy to cooperate as extensively as possible with the special counsel in order to prove that there was no wrongdoing by McGahn, the newspaper reported.”

White House counsel colluding with Mueller?

Say it ain’t so!

White House Counsel is the deep state!

2 Likes

Yawn. What we do know is that Trump allowed him to talk to Mueller. Of course that isn’t the story the NYTs wanted.

Yup- I’ll guess we’ll see. If Mueller does actually present obstruction charges (big If) then I would certainly guess McGahn would be a key witness.

Yeah, it’s been said. By who? Rudy? His word is not worth the ground he stands on.

I suppose trump thinks McGahn was HIS personal attorney. Since McGahn was the WH attorney, he doesn’t have to be “loyal” to trump.

1 Like

This begs the question, why would any qualified individual want to work for this abortion of an administration. Even if you somehow avoid charges, the best you can hope for is to leave with your reputation in tatters.

Trump thinks everyone who works for the White House works for him and owes him loyalty. They don’t. They work for the American people and don’t owe him ■■■■■

1 Like

Trump perp walk coming soon.

1 Like

If only trump didnt come out and call him a rat…
Fun watching you guys go down with the ship.

More amusing watching you liberals yell Russia all the time. Trump winning really have gotten you guys deranged

It sounds like you and trump both don’t really understand what is happening here.

He is not cooperating like ‘I’ll tell them where to park when they come to the hearing.’ He is cooperating like ‘I’ll tell you everything if you don’t convict me with trump.’

also: LOL at trump calling John Dean a rat in his tweet.

Is that right? That’s what you believe? That’s what you’ve been fed…and you’re swallowing it? That’s baaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaad.