Trump: Planned boycott by Harley-Davidson owners ‘great’

Here’s what the President of the United States said about a US company…

“Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
Many @harleydavidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas. Great! Most other companies are coming in our direction, including Harley competitors. A really bad move! U.S. will soon have a level playing field, or better.
5:57 AM - 12 Aug 2018”

I know the conservatives here are gonna continue to love a conservative president attacking US companies. Correct?

Are the Harley owners going to throw their bikes off a cliff, or something? Those will be some funny ass videos, for sure.

3 Likes

U.S. companies that take American jobs overseas? You betcha.

They are building where they are selling, because of his trade policies. None of those Harleys would be sold here in the USA; they would be boycotting American made bikes.

On the flip of the coin, Trump is demanding foreign companies build here…

Is this the America you want? Completely nonsensical and hypocritical policies?

1 Like

This isn’t one of Trump’s better moves. In fact, it’s a bad move IMHO.

1 Like

What makes you so arrogantly think those jobs in manufacturing that Harley Davidson creates overseas belong only to America?

So you admit you love our two faced president Trump for attacking Harley Davidson over those jobs?

Right?

Please do tell me how much you love our two faced president when he criticizes Harley Davidson at the SAME EXACT TIME HE IS BENEFITTING FROM HIRING FOREIGN WORKERS TO WORK AT HIS PROPERTIES HERE IN AMERICA.

Tell me how will you square his and your “American jobs” hypocrisy.

Thanks!

:hugs:

Glad to see Trump moving on to the really important domestic issues like attacking US companies in the private sector. I think the government should always interfere in the private sector and make companies involved in the private sector enemies of the state. Carry on comrade!!

1 Like

And, of course…

1 Like

Hm. Funny. I was told by many here that boycotts don’t work. And that only uppity un-American libs yell about boycotts. Looks like all those Red, White and Blue loving 'Mericans are gonna hafta turn their backs on Trump now. He’s shown his true lib colors.

The american owned Trump Clothing Co. makes their ties in china.

The american owned Mara Largo imports foreign workers.

As I stated earlier, that was then, this is now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/whatever-happened-to-trump-ties-theyre-over-so-is-most-of-trumps-merchandising-empire/2018/04/13/2c32378a-369c-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html?utm_term=.46a8e02f6025

Attacking an American company by backing employee protests… good. Attacking a system of oppression by taking a knee…bad.

It has all become clearer…

This just in - Donald tweets, steps in his own ■■■■ again. Color the nation shocked.

Still seems to be selling ties:

He only :wink: cut back because of

wait for it…

Politics

Trump is a clown, but this Harley drama has been going on for years.

I remember when conservatives thought US presidents picking winners and losers in the “free market” was a bad thing.

2 Likes

Sounds like Trump is advocating economic terrorism.

At least according to some of the Trumpsters.

You are correct. Darn tooting! :+1:

What little remains is made in the USA.