White House Counsel Don Mcgahn Cooperating with Mueller

No proof and I’ve not read Trump’s tweets. I’m going with the law of probability regarding NYT’s everything negative Trump history and that what they said doesn’t add up. I’m sure that the lawyer is cooperating with Mueller and he’s telling the truth. The conclusion that he’s somehow spilling the beans against Trump? Naaaa…IMO…that’s sheeple food.

You do understand the White House Counsel is not Trump’s lawyer, don’t you?

So his cooperation says nothing about Trump’s level of cooperation.

If that’s what Trump fans think that’s what this is all about, the derangement isn’t where you think it is.

What was the last president that kept control of Congress his entire term

I’d be amazed.

In any thread regarding Harley Davidson and Trump’s criticism of them building some units overseas due to their tariffs, I have stated plainly that Trump is wrong.

post 32

post 3

I want to hear yelling from those self inflicted slaps to your buttocks.:sunglasses:

Why didn’t you just quote yourself, instead of using my GoT quote?

I spent like a minute or two wondering what a ritual to the Drowned God has to do with Harley Davidson or Trump.

1 Like

I wanted the poster I was addressing to understand both the post and the context with in the thread.

What context did the Drowned God ritual have?

It’s ok Spider-Man, I was being flippant then and it’s about the same now.

Both links were to previously posted Harley threads. What are you referring to? I’m missing your point?

You quoted me from the thread. You could have quoted yourself from that same thread, or you could have quoted the ‘context’ that you were responding to. Instead, we got the Drowned God.

I’m not offended, and frankly I find this back and forth kind of ridiculous, but I will continue to bump this thread with you if you want to keep talking.

Hillary Clinton won the nationwide popular vote, and she won a few of the battleground States such as Nevada and Colorado. Colorado’s economy has been in very good shape over the last several years. Clinton had some baggage, which was the main reason why she lost the Presidential election.

You should read the article then. It will enlighten you on the subject.

Oh Obama had his issues. But the numbers dont lie …but please keep on moving those goal posts

An attorney saw what was going on and obviously was not going to go down with the ship.

Can’t blame him for saving himself and his family.

Shocking. Got any more, or is that it?

To be helpful, here’s the link to that story. Curiously, it’s different from the U.S. version.

Who are you referring to since you’re obviously not talking about anyone in the Trump admin.?

So you think Trump has something to hide?

Yes. Started with his tax returns

4 Likes